• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I am not going 100% Pit at Whobo. There are two reasons for this. I bet Abel can't guess them.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh yeah, my bad i forgot. Lol.
Kuro, we'll get alot of friendlies at Gfest3, if you're coming. Which you should. Then i'll be able to rate how i think the MU is. I think it's about even, slightly in our advantage because we can punish harder, but your projectiles make you a good camper. I'll hae a write up after we fight.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Oh yeah, my bad i forgot. Lol.
Kuro, we'll get alot of friendlies at Gfest3, if you're coming. Which you should. Then i'll be able to rate how i think the MU is. I think it's about even, slightly in our advantage because we can punish harder, but your projectiles make you a good camper. I'll hae a write up after we fight.
Ya so far we've only got one input and that's nick riddle and says its even. And im pretty sure with that as well as i played some zss at SFL and i've played dtorr quite a bit. Im not particularly looking at the ratio as thats just about set in stone at this point. Im looking more for the zss point of view on choices,stages,strategies. etc etc. If you get what i mean :p but if you honestly believe it in zss favor then go ahead and post why as well.

link2702

Smash Champion
Roxy u a ***** if u dont infract this man 4 spamming/trolling
qft.....

*sigh* what ever happened to alot of the pit mains who used to be here...

nikenick

rogue

sagemoon.

oh well.......

back to galaxy 1+2, then goldeneye...then dkcr...i'ma try to finish all these wii games i've collected and never completed.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
really too bad though, sagemoon lives about an hour away from me and the minute i start going to local tourney's he stops playing... ahh, there is so much he could have taught me.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
It is not winnable, Vex. Lmao.
Nah, MK is winnable; it just takes a lot of dedication and smarts to win.

There are no true dedicated high-level Pits anymore, it's kind of sad.

Then again, it's me complaining about people not being dedicated to a character.
True, and very sad, but look where dedication brought FOW, ESAM, San, and Masashi.

For those who care, I'm going 100% Pit at Whobo. First time I've done this since like 08 LMAO.

We'll see what happens.
Try it out bro, and goodluck. I think if you stick w/ one character, your skill improves w/ them so much if you try out new tactics.

The world will soon recognize you as such. especially if you win Whobo xD
True dat, all it takes is one high placement or a win, and your in the winner's circle.

But since I've been focusing on school, church, and bible study I haven't been on this site in 9 days!!! lol, but I guess it does help to take my mind off smash and focus, but there's more that distracts me than smash! Anyways, hopefully I can record some matches, but I think by adding in some wing tricks inspired by Admiral Pit, my Pit is getting faster, and has a lot better spacing, but I don't understand all the basic concepts like I should such as spacing(contradictory to what I said), zoning, predicting, and out-smarting which I think are very important especially because of Pit's arrows.

Also, some neat tricks I learned that toy w/ heads such as an empty attack or jump, then dash away and pivot arrow charge, to mess w/ spot-dodge if they approach it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
im the guy who did the Chaingrab Thread. i joined these boards after you became less active but i've mained pit for a long time.

just wait till i own whobo3 and then you will know me as "That Guy" lol

Top Bottom