• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

link2702

Smash Champion
......ya.....i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.....damn.........

:c last match against your pit and first match against the pika you pretty much just sh*t all over my pit X_X

link2702

Smash Champion
well i tried....idk why i can't break the habit i know i need to use my arrows more for camping normally X_X

some of those thigns you did i'd never ever seen O_o like going straight from the ledge with an airdoge to the ground and immediatly into Utilt....it caught me off guard big time

EDIT: also many times i failed to land a Uair after his down throw

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffff-----

each time i tried i either did a usmash instead, or just jumped straight into the air and did nothing X(

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It amuses me that this is like the third highest thread in my namesearch.

Maybe I'll learn Pit. Have a pocket Pit. Don't know what that would help with. Actually it'd probably be downright silly. But it would mean giving up my pocket Ganon.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
It amuses me that this is like the third highest thread in my namesearch.

Maybe I'll learn Pit. Have a pocket Pit. Don't know what that would help with. Actually it'd probably be downright silly. But it would mean giving up my pocket Ganon.
its not worth it, ganons just a better char over all

besides, them pocket ganons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFSqK5VZAqc

dskank

Smash Journeyman
ganon is like sonic, they were both made to troll this whole game each in their own... SPECIAL... way
exactly, ganons the biggest troll of all cause he's secretly raw but he lets everyone win just to troll the game itself.

sonic is that able status troll that just talks mad **** and says the same thing over n over again

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I have a lot of matches from the weekend and from my crew recorded all offline, along with some pretty epic wifi matches with another Pit (his name is ToxinTRASH, I didn't know about him until I wifi'd him.) He's really good and plays with the arrows in a similar manner as myself. He has better control over multiple arrows and can swarm, but that's not all. He used Dash attack like a boss perfectly wow.

I can't wait to release this... :) I want to make this a series.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
There was some really good **** at WHOBO 3 this weekend.
Of course, Esca was the pit to make it out of pools, but I still learned a lot from everyone.
SLOWLY getting there. God. I have GOT to learn the TL and Ike match-ups. I ran into a lot of those last weekend.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Abel, I see you're now trolling the Project: M thread too.

Steppin' it up, good ****.
yea im trying to add more because troll has no limit to it. brb going on random boreds.

Can I mkae a thread called "The trollin journey" where you guys can tell me were to troll n stuff

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You were up in my threads trollin'.

I'm down. Just bring the hype.

We're making a comm combo video over in jigglypuff land too.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ironically I'll miss him too, he isn't quite as terrible as some trolls who try so hard and long and yet their attempts to troll are not relevant.

At least Abel's a nice guy.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
The point of :troll:ing is so people can look and say "hey, what's that"..

Abel is that. Rest in peace. Amen. And all that junk.

Always the god damn pit mains. (goes to mourn)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
The point of :troll:ing is so people can look and say "hey, what's that"..

Abel is that. Rest in peace. Amen. And all that junk.

Always the god damn pit mains. (goes to mourn)
Lolol beast post. Btw kryst, are you still open to that wario help i mentioned a long time ago?

Top Bottom