• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
if you think about it, peach is a great second for pit. she ***** wario, ***** olimar instead of just going even, beats ICs (as opposed to just going even plus fighting them with her is just easier than it is with pit), i mean that's a pretty good spread of characters seeing as how we do fine against everyone else really.

not that im gonna second peach as ima solo pit (mostly) but still a noteworthy observation

Esca

Smash Champion
if you think about it, peach is a great second for pit. she ***** wario, ***** olimar instead of just going even, beats ICs (as opposed to just going even plus fighting them with her is just easier than it is with pit), i mean that's a pretty good spread of characters seeing as how we do fine against everyone else really.

not that im gonna second peach as ima solo pit (mostly) but still a noteworthy observation
I've been working on peach for about 5 months now. I'm still learning her ways though. I find her really easy to work out our counters with. In troublesome matchups with Pit, we already know what we need to look out for and Peach oddly counters our playstyle, but we play similar at the same time.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I'm gonna work on reading through all the posts and such that i missed. I have been overloaded with schoolwork which is why I havent been posting for a while.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
.... sorry fyre....

i forgot about you since they were talking about peach and i've actually met nicole.

hey! i just realized you never posted any pics for me and mink! i can't rate what i can't see :roll:
im in the clear until i can actually compare lmfao (this subject funny after beers :awesome:)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Do you realize i don't really care and that infractions on a website about a video game is an oxy moron? go read the last ten pages and tell me tht again. plus i don't really give a **** about this thread anyways. the only thing tht matters in this thread is the chart and the fact that they will release a more accurate one at some point even though it is pretty acurate throughout and just needs touch ups.

don't post like that, it makes people not care.

*leaves this thread to not return for 3 weeks to see if it still ruined*
i may get banned soon so if you got anyquestions you want me to ask then ask away fast.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
.... sorry fyre....

i forgot about you since they were talking about peach and i've actually met nicole.

hey! i just realized you never posted any pics for me and mink! i can't rate what i can't see :roll:
im in the clear until i can actually compare lmfao (this subject funny after beers :awesome:)
Maybe I'll just make you go to some big tourneys instead. Some extra incentive to rep Pit and not be lazy.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
uts bin a whlie sicne i oucld say this.... im drunk off ym sas mangs XD. im hungry too but not sure if im too lzya to go make a sandwich u knows hraq im tLking about

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I didn't go all Jiggz. I only used her i one or two sets.
I used alot of ZSS though. And 27 entrants. I split money w 1st place. But got 2nd (close friend, i lost in winners finals. Wasn't worth the GF set)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302143

I got third, gosh :cry:. Lost to Judo (went all Pit, was close first game, got nearly three-stocked second game, got gimped real hard and it was Picto, stupid me CPing that) and then lost Y.b.M., went Pit first game in loser's finals and lost it, subsequently leading to my defeat (Y.b.M. and I go back and forth lol). :<

I don't think I'm using Pit against Sheik, Rob, Kirby, or MK here in the MW anymore, the mains we have (Judo, our two Rob mains Mr Eric and SneakyTaco, Y.b.m's Kirby, and MK mains in general) are all too good for my Pit right now. I can learn the matchups all I want, but I don't think I can beat these guys as a PLAYER yet with Pit, even with arrow looping combos (which would all WORK if I wasn't being rushed down like a bee rushes down a flower). Besides, it's so much easier using Wario, and people hate seeing my Pit INSTEAD of my Wario.. I just wish I to get a break once in a while, Wario actually cramps my hands because he requires so much ballerina aerial dancing/dodging and bike tactics (instant throws and such). Pit just requires circular motion and mind-games, with great range.

In any case, I went Pit against everyone in pools except two people (Pit holds up tournaments, 6 minute rounds every set, no lie...), because I had to hurry it up so I whipped out wario and finished it. In bracket I went Pit against everyone below I think.

Once against Kel (lost that game) :metaknight:
Twice against Judo (lost that set, 0-2'd with Pit >_<) :sheik:
Won against The Smile :falco:
Won against HadesBlade (was way too close, but a 2-1 nonetheless, went all Pit) :yoshi2:
Won against Kero (Olimar is surprsingly easier with Pit o_O) :olimar:
Once against Y.b.M (lost that set) :kirby2:

When I faced Kel again I just went wario lol.

Sorry guys, noone likes this guy :pit: as much as this guy :wario:. It's just... ugh. I'm so flashy with Wario, and it overflashy's my flashy pit LOL. I'll still use him :pit: for :dedede:, I'm not AFRAID of :metaknight:, just mains with Pit. The rest of the cast I'm figuring out. Oli and yoshi seem so much easier with Pit.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Happy easter pit boards :) @fluddo i have been learning falco specifically for the MK MU but diddy would also work. Depends on your playstyle.

SAX

Smash Ace
Best choices would be Diddy, Falco, then Pikachu imo.

You could even try fox, but picking up Pikachu or fox for MK would be harder than the other two.
MK destroys diddy, It's not even fair haha.
Pikachu is OK. only really have a chance if you're ESAM lol.
I would agree with falco being the best choice though, he has the best options. Just play patient.
Do what Kuro's Sig says hahaha, and falco will be your best bet.
And fox too, but you have to play mad perfect.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
im lucky that i can already play a mad fox. but i still go all pit at tourney's to please the boards and because he is my best. but gotta say my fox ain't no laughing matter

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I used to main Falco, then Lucario, then ROB, then Diddy, then Dedede. Now Pit

I've stuck with Pit for so long, everybody else has deteriorated. So I will let my Pit shine and invest my effort in him :)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
MK destroys diddy, It's not even fair haha.
Pikachu is OK. only really have a chance if you're ESAM lol.
I would agree with falco being the best choice though, he has the best options. Just play patient.
Do what Kuro's Sig says hahaha, and falco will be your best bet.
And fox too, but you have to play mad perfect.
No idea what this guy is talking about. Diddy's win tournaments. M2K's most hated matchup is Diddy, etc etc etc

You don't have to be ESAM to beat a metaknight either.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I think I need some advice on counters for characters. I used 65 percent pit and 35 percent wario at my last tournament. I need to figure out what MUs I'm comfortable with and what ones you guys think absolutely are not worth playing Pit in.

My list (In order of first choice character) Opponent's characters vs my characters:
:metaknight: - :wario:
:snake: - :pit:
:diddy: - :wario:
:falco: - :pit:
:warioc: - :pit: / :wario:
:marth: - :pit: / :wario:
:popo: - :wario:
:olimar: - :pit:
:pikachu2: - :pit: / :wario:
:dedede: - :pit:
:gw: - :wario:
:lucario: - :wario:
:zerosuitsamus: - :pit:
:toonlink: - :wario:
:kirby2: - :wario:
:fox: - :pit:
:rob: - :wario:
:pit: - :wario:
:peach: - :wario: / :pit:
:dk2: - :pit:
:luigi2: - :pit:
:wolf: - :pit:
:sonic: - :wario:
:ike: - :pit: / :wario:
:sheik: - :wario:
:ness2: - :pit:
:pt: - :pit:
:yoshi2: - :pit:
:lucas: - :pit:
:mario2: - :pit:
:bowser2: - :pit:
:falcon: - :pit:
:samus2: - :pit:
:jigglypuff: - :pit:
:link2: - :pit:
:zelda: - :wario:
:ganondorf: - :pit:

I use Pit a lot for those dumb matches that have grab release shenanigans on Wario. I use Wario for the matchups I think my Pit won't handle that well quite yet. I use Pit where I CAN though, like ness and lucas are so easy, Olimar is easier for Pit to me than Wario. I also CP my character against my other character for the situation when it calls for it. I will not Wario ditto someone unless I know I'm better than them at this point. I love facing wario with other characters because I can abuse their bike against them :3

SAX

Smash Ace
this^^^

never even saw sax's post till you quoted it. lol at diddy getting ***** by MK.
You guys can tell me all you want that MK doesn't **** Diddy, but he does. It's just a matter of knowing what beats what. I NEVER see Redhalberd or Anti lose that MU in a set. Ever. Ask ADHD yourself, he openly admits it's a hopeless match up. Even if Diddy's win tournaments, that just means that the MK player is falling for gimmicks that the diddy player is setting up. I'm guilty of this too. Lol, we may not see eye to eye, but trust me, MK destroys diddy. He has an answer for every move diddy makes.
I'll admit I was being blind sighted on the pikachu thing, he can handle mk pretty well to. I'll admit to being wrong on that, but not on MK ****** diddy lol

But, that's my opinion and I suppose everone has their different view on it. but like I said, ask the diddy man yourself.
And I'm pretty sure M2K doesn't have problems with diddy's anymore. It still might be his least fav MU, But just because it's M2K's least fav MU doesn't mean MK doesn't **** Diddy.

Top Bottom