• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
-4 - Metaknight (-2)
-3 - Ice Climbers(-1), Zero Suit Samus (0)
-2 - Falco (0), Olimar (0), Pikachu(0)
-1 - Diddy (0), Fox(+1), Pit(0)

Dedede's MU numbers, with Pit's in brackets. MK is moved to where he should be, and ZSS became more difficult after they made a discovery that ruined a bunch of stages we'd otherwise take her to (a walking CG on us). But wow... Pit covers Dedede. WTF.

And with the BBR apparently considering a MK ban now (after they get elections done)...
Falco has cg on us. ICe climbers have the gayest chaingrab on us. D3 has a chaingrab on us. I'm pretty sure a chain grab with the grab being 16 FRAMES!!!!! is not that big a deal lol.

Im still saying us. Get over it.

Lololol serious talk, if they ban mk, i'll be a fox pit main instead of fox snake <3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
On a side note: I'm loving using fox :) i made the right choice :p

Maha i'll do that OoS stuff eventually. I promise lol. It'll prolly come with my barrage of matchup writeups. (there will prolly be like 5 at once.)

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I like using fox too. He has so much potential that its sad not many people use him. his usmash2gud and his Fair and Dair and shine basicly ownes you in every way. His recovery beats falco and wolf

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
if MK gets banned, i swear to god nothing will be there to stop us from rising to A tier. because without MK, there is no need for a global lgl as everyone has one because he NEEDS one (according to the ruleset discussion) thus we would only have positive MUs as wario becomes a +1 or +2 for us with planking, spacies would get *****, snake would still be even, diddy would have NOTHING, ICs would get *****, marth may still have an advantage tbh or it would be even, olimar would be evenish probably our favor, all of our other MUs would sky rocket....

you while i type this, i realize just how much pit is held back by the lgl from perspective. like seriously, i see why pit is so high in japan's tier list, no lgl with pit=top tier character.
Im gonna say this once and once only, Japan has a lgl, its 35 for EVERYONE. The also on play on neutrals and 10 minutes on the clock. Now, that being said you wonder why Pit is so high on there tier list?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
since when does japan have an LGL? last time people were talking japan everyone said they don't have an LGL which drastically effects MUs. could you link me to where it says they have an LGL?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
They been had lgls. There's no need for links I've heard from time again and again is that they have a less lgl then us, but they make up for it with 10 minutes on the clock. Which is done right Pit can have about like 150 ledge grabs in like 2 minutes left on the clock. As watching Masashi vs 9B, Pit vs IC's. He basically camped the whole game till around 52 seconds left and went aggro after he killed off the nana, reason he didn't want the game to be ended in a time out, which would've cost him to lose the match.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey guys, it's kinda ironic since it's after i already stopped pit, but i have 21 videos of various matchups that i'll be uploading between tomorrow and sunday. Keep an eye out for em :) might learn something might not :) if anything they should be entertaining!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Don't be naive. MK isn't the only thing holding Pit back. Unless you are reasoning that without MK, LGLs will go up or away. And that somehow the lack of MK will make Pits better matchups more popular and his worse matchups less popular.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Eh the only thing that would evn come close to holding pit back still would be wario...everything else is very very easily doable. Cuz last time i checked...-1 wasn't that hard. With the current ruleset at least. Which i like. And even -2 is doable. It's just secondary is recommended. In fact, if pit were to second snake it would cover everything except marth. Which is -1...

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I'm going to Europe guys. My flight leaves this evening and i wont be back until a week from Wednesday. Later peeps.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm probably a 1/4th indian (Mom's father was supposedly full blood cherokee) if that makes any bit of a difference. Too bad all the rest of my traits stand out. Blond hair, blue eyes...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm half Irish, half Jab, and all awesome.

:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Photo Finish does not take requests.

We go.

:phone:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Had a tourney this weekend pretty much practice for cot5. I lost to someone in losers bracket that I would have beat if I was trying, but I was like uhh beat this metaknight just to face a 4th metaknight in a 5$ tourney? lol didn't feel like the stress. Had more fun getting my entry back in money matches anyway and having friendlies with everybody trying to take out Coney (except he only goes d3 when it's my turn lol).

I should have some games up soon since i brought my wii, pit and pika if anyone is interested.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
has Kuro always been a discussion leader? or did this just happened because i just noticed... lol
Just happened like...2 days ago lawl.
Must be new.

What a scrub.

Kuro, how'd you get that?
I lead discussions all ****in' day.
I love you to minksy :)
Had a tourney this weekend pretty much practice for cot5. I lost to someone in losers bracket that I would have beat if I was trying, but I was like uhh beat this metaknight just to face a 4th metaknight in a 5$ tourney? lol didn't feel like the stress. Had more fun getting my entry back in money matches anyway and having friendlies with everybody trying to take out Coney (except he only goes d3 when it's my turn lol).

I should have some games up soon since i brought my wii, pit and pika if anyone is interested.
I lol'd.
WOOHOO bought Oot for my 3ds :DDDDDDDDDDDD
I hate you...scrub >.>

I'm gonna get mine soon :(

Hai guys I'm new and I play Pit. I'm not that good though :o
Liar.
With that attitude I can tell that your better then me already.
He's not new >3>

Oh that's neat...i can see IP now. No more getting trolled by alt accounts :bee:

I have about half those vids done...should start to upload soon.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Idk what's an elader?:troll:

Don't be jeff man >.>

A discussion leader is a veteran member of a certain subforum that has proven themselves capable of being responsible and thus given a leadership role within their respective subforum. This includes abilities such as being able to sticky, unsticky threads and such.

Congratulations,Discussion Leaders, and welcome to the Hall of Representatives! All of you have been recognized for being contributing, responsible members of your communities, and we'd like to welcome you to this new, private section of the forums.

Top Bottom