• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Awww what the ****, why does life have to hit so hard sometimes, whats going to happen to my rival :(
Im right here you negro. Oh wait you're my Prodigy. :< Sorry Maharba, sometimes when life hits you hard you just have to take a deep breath and think of the positive outcomes, sure it may not seem like they're any now, but just think about it. There'e always that one thing that makes you happy no matter what, for me music makes me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYNJbWxXeAw

Starwave

Smash Cadet
Starwave!!! Where have you been bro? We could use you man. You and fUddO should hook up and learn from each other!

Also, make an account on this site-- http://allisbrawl.com/
And start playing ladder! It's real easy, look @ the rules, add your FC to your profile when you make an account and start playing! It's one way to improve if you don't have many people in your area--but it's more of a suplement and shouldn't be used in place of offline.
Haha doing a whole lot of nothing really. I've wanted to jump in several times but circumstances always got in the way (school, etc) I'll definitely join ALIB, it looks like a fantastic way to got some experience. Lag sucks, but at least I can get behind specific matchups, and possible back up Pit onsite.

well guys, im done for. my car has been broken and now it has been towed. my sister's helicopter company is going down the drain, i can't deliver pizza's or get to chili's without the car which i was fixing tomorrow, and because of that i will not be able to pay our rent at the end of the month. im legitimately done for. it was fun guys. ggs and all that other ****. maharba the mother ****ing mystic is signing out for good. some1 else let houston know if you want. i got other peeps i gotta txt bye. assuming i even have the balls to carry through with this, i really hope i do.

bye guys, you're the best
Oh my god, that is the worst thing ever. You seem... no you ARE an awesome guy I wish a got a chance to know you. Hopefully something good happens and you get bailed out of this predicament!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
well guys, im done for. my car has been broken and now it has been towed. my sister's helicopter company is going down the drain, i can't deliver pizza's or get to chili's without the car which i was fixing tomorrow, and because of that i will not be able to pay our rent at the end of the month. im legitimately done for. it was fun guys. ggs and all that other ****. maharba the mother ****ing mystic is signing out for good. some1 else let houston know if you want. i got other peeps i gotta txt bye. assuming i even have the balls to carry through with this, i really hope i do.

Maharba, we were here for you through your friends death, your friend's baby's death, your move, and we're here for you know. You'll be in our prayers. Good luck and godspeed my friend. You really do just have to keep truckin it like ptzr said. We'll always be here with open wings arms for when/if you return.

BioDG

Smash Ace

Maharba! Will you be able to stay with someone? :(

I'm not in a position to be able to reach out, but I wish you the best man and you'll be in my prayers. Stuff like this just shouldn't happen to good people. Especially well-intentioned smashers since there simply aren't nearly enough of them in the smash community it seems. Things are going to look up, man. This I believe and this I know. Just don't give up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
best player in the world, a luigi? and some guy ive never heard of. doesn't sound that hard.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
a shred of hope, the car may not have been towed. there is a small chance now that i can work out of this and not be completely inactive and manage to keep my apartment and jobs. all im waiting on is to see if sync didn't see my car yesterday and sees it there today. all the towing divisions say it should still be there. i just about did something terrible over what could be an honest mistake, and thank you ****ty alcohol for making me passout before i did so

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Nooooooooooooo i missed the stream of earth qq.

Can someone link me to the genesis stream?

a shred of hope, the car may not have been towed. there is a small chance now that i can work out of this and not be completely inactive and manage to keep my apartment and jobs. all im waiting on is to see if sync didn't see my car yesterday and sees it there today. all the towing divisions say it should still be there. i just about did something terrible over what could be an honest mistake, and thank you ****ty alcohol for making me passout before i did so
...dunno what to say to the latter parts of this. But there's always hope! And it looks like you'll be ok. We're rooting for you bro! Good luck with your car :urg: :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This character still intrigues me. I've been working on him for mid tiers and such but Ive been considering using him elsewhere. D3 has a bunch of bad(ish) MUs across the boards lol.

:metaknight: :popo: :falco: :olimar: :zerosuitsamus: :sheilda: :pikachu2: :fox: :pit: :diddy:

I'm wondering if its worth it.

Starwave

Smash Cadet
Well T_C, i'm no pro player but Pit has some pretty damn good matchups for a mid tier. You can take on just about any character besides MK and Wario which is pretty damn cool if you ask me (just pack a MK check as a secondary and you're set)

Pits pseudo underrated so i think you should consider him as a trump card.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well if you are a patient player the falco MU can be is pit's advantage after CG percents, so if you camp it out hardcore and don't get cg>spikeed before you hit 40%, you win the MU. ICs, wings of icarus can mess up their cgs if they aren't spot on, zss is free (they say it's even, is say lol), fox has to fight at pit's pace, and all you have to do against diddy is stand near the ledge when you fight so that if a nana hits you, your planking that ledge.

pika is my hardest character to fight no matter who i use so no info their.
you already use D3 so wario is covered.

mk......

fUddO

Smash Ace
Hopefully your situation improves Maharba!!

Awesome to know there's another Pit main in Canada! I know the Ottawa scene is pretty much dead, but try to get down to Toronto, our tournaments are pretty awesome.

Any Genesis updates? I've been in cottage country all weekend so I'm completely out of the loop.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hopefully your situation improves Maharba!!

Awesome to know there's another Pit main in Canada! I know the Ottawa scene is pretty much dead, but try to get down to Toronto, our tournaments are pretty awesome.

Any Genesis updates? I've been in cottage country all weekend so I'm completely out of the loop.
Mk is soooooo gay...like i'm dead serious. Watching that...ugh.

On a side note brawl almost reached 800 live stream viewers! I'm pretty sure that's a record for brawl afaik. Kinda makes me happy in a way :)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Hilarious how the second best character in today's metagame can be legitly winning and then the very best character can take a stock off in the way m2k did to adhd.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hilarious how the second best character in today's metagame can be legitly winning and then the very best character can take a stock off in the way m2k did to adhd.
That just made me rage so much. Adhd was SOOOO ON POINT! He deserved that so much. It truly is a travesty...an abysmal example of brawl.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Genesis was fun. Kyrstedes got 13th earth got 17th i got 25th. Highlights for me were I beat Zex in pools, 2 stocked razor one game in our set but lost the set in pools. Got trevonte to last hit but lost the set in pools. Beat Cheese in pools. In Bracket I beat Shakey then lost to Richbrown then beat nanerz then lost to Zex. You should have seen how mad I was. The F word came out of my mouth at every sentence after i lost to zex cause i would have played earth who i was really wanting to play. Anyways, your welcome cause We repped pit like crazy. but its def not enough yet. Keep holding guys the day is coming.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
3x Pit in top 30. This character absolutely isn't bad. Good stuff, Kira ... once I'm good enough at this game to go Wolf solo in tourney, I'll use Pit as my 2nd character :3

Kuro, I don't think your MK-hate is warranted in this case. Don't forget that Diddy is the cheapest, most anti-competitive character in the game and no tactic is dirty or unfair enough to take care of that broken, little SOB. Anything that takes him out of tournaments - no matter how disgraceful you think it is - is benefitial for a more healthy metagame. Rather than hating on MK for destryoing what most other characters get gayed from you should be thankful that there's something that ***** that ******** little monkey in the first place.

:059:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i was so suprised to see you in here gheb. but seriously i can't believe the unity ruleset doesn't have that MK scrooging rule.....

good **** kiraflax. you wrecked some shop out there.

krystedez, ATTA BOY! highest placement out of all of us pits! good show sir!

earth, you aren't gonna translate this but i feel it neccessary to say good show sir, impressive as always. your tactics are truly on point. next time bring masashi with you too!

Snopy

Smash Apprentice
Did Kyrstedez use pit? I've only seen him using Wario on the livestream. But good job anyway. :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
3x Pit in top 30. This character absolutely isn't bad. Good stuff, Kira ... once I'm good enough at this game to go Wolf solo in tourney, I'll use Pit as my 2nd character :3

Kuro, I don't think your MK-hate is warranted in this case. Don't forget that Diddy is the cheapest, most anti-competitive character in the game and no tactic is dirty or unfair enough to take care of that broken, little SOB. Anything that takes him out of tournaments - no matter how disgraceful you think it is - is benefitial for a more healthy metagame. Rather than hating on MK for destryoing what most other characters get gayed from you should be thankful that there's something that ***** that ******** little monkey in the first place.

OH MY GOD I AGREE WITH GHEB ON SOMETHING.

/caps

Unless of course you think it's more than just nanners that ruins Diddy.

At which point you're wrong.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I doubt Krystedez used much Pit/ beat the good people with Pit, I heard a lot of him wrecking with Wario though. I don't blame him for using his better character, but I really only care about his Pit results. Still happy he placed well. Earth too pro and good job Kiraflax, inspired me to go to 3 more tourneys this summer and placed super well. (Goes back into the testing lab)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OH MY GOD I AGREE WITH GHEB ON SOMETHING.

/caps

Unless of course you think it's more than just nanners that ruins Diddy.

At which point you're wrong.
Did you namesearch "dirty"? lmao
And no, it's not just bananas. It's everything about him - even his annoyingass voice is broken =(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Mk hate is always justified though :awesome: the minorities always despise the majority :troll:

Meh nobody practices nannerz like diddies do. As soon as ppl realize that they should **** gets much easier.

Also the big difference is for diddy to do well he has to get rid of his advantage(nanner in hand) while mk IS THE ADVANTAGE...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dude, I've been learning how to use bananas for 3 years against the best Diddy in Europe. I can do pretty much every trick with bananas with my main and a LOT of them with pretty much everybody else. It doesn't work like that. At all.

Diddy will always be the one that cheats.

Top Bottom