• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm saying regardless of character you should be voting yes.

Doesn't matter whether you do decent against MK or not.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you should never ever ever tell people what to vote bro. it's not your choice to make it's theirs. that's elementary school curtosy.

edit:

while i also agree and voted him ban (i truly believe he breaks and corrupts whatever competition this game has), just wanted to point out that you shouldn't tell people what to vote, that's just one of those big NOs.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
you were that someone. i've been neglecting brawl in favor of LoL ever since you mentioned it. since we last talked, i've hit level 30 and bought a whole bunch of champs and such. i've also managed to drop into elo hell. My tag is always the same: Xcallion.
you wanna know how out of Brawl i've been? i went to a tourney this saturday and i only just now realized that i forgot to use my color the whole time. -_-

On a random side note, ima try to play snake as a secondary. gonna lurk around the snake boards.
Just play OP champs. I started playing earlier this year, got to level 30 and fell into ELO hell but you can gain so much elo just by playing whoever's broken. When TF still had global teleport I racked up 7 consecutive wins with him.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ill be on the HOBO33 live stream against vinnie tomorrow guarenteed so yall should watch the HOBO stream tomorrow. got in some friendlies last night with him, he's soooooooo good.

fUddO

Smash Ace
you were that someone. i've been neglecting brawl in favor of LoL ever since you mentioned it. since we last talked, i've hit level 30 and bought a whole bunch of champs and such. i've also managed to drop into elo hell. My tag is always the same: Xcallion.
you wanna know how out of Brawl i've been? i went to a tourney this saturday and i only just now realized that i forgot to use my color the whole time. -_-

On a random side note, ima try to play snake as a secondary. gonna lurk around the snake boards.
It's sooo addicting, especially with friends. I used to skip grade 10 science with a friend to go play DotA in a local internet cafe, lol. Best part was I never got an absent, let alone a bad mark since my science teacher was an idiot.

Playing OP champs is good. My ranked specialty is just going top with Cho'gath, hitting 140 cs in 20 minutes, and pushing top the whole game. Usually works, unless my team is TERRIBLE. I honestly think it's only a matter of games before I get out of my own ****ty score.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
It's sooo addicting, especially with friends. I used to skip grade 10 science with a friend to go play DotA in a local internet cafe, lol. Best part was I never got an absent, let alone a bad mark since my science teacher was an idiot.

Playing OP champs is good. My ranked specialty is just going top with Cho'gath, hitting 140 cs in 20 minutes, and pushing top the whole game. Usually works, unless my team is TERRIBLE. I honestly think it's only a matter of games before I get out of my own ****ty score.
going mid as annie or orianna usually gets me first blood and/or very fed. jungle udyr also gets me a good amount of kills. solo top chogath is a monster as well. those are my main ranked champs atm. saving for brand so i can have all three of the op casters(also i need him, cuz orianna is being nerfed).

Suyon

Smash Lord
So like I should probably play you guys on wifi and all.........and probably Krystedez with friendlies if I even can get to SiiS6. Having problems getting a ride there though.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
sorry guys, i lost hard to trela game 2. sorry luckay.
I saw your 1st game--tips for you...

Your 1st minute of play was interesting, I like the air camp/attacking, but don't Airdodge jump--kinda makes you open for attacks.

*Your game is pretty predictable, I could predict some of the things you were doing.

*Try to speed up your reaction time

*Don't throw out moves that you know won't hit unless you are baiting or conditioning the opponent

*Watch your ledge game, it seemed like you got hit by moves that you didn't need to get hit by

*When Trela was using aura-sphere off stage, idk what you were looking @ but you NEED to focus on the opponent. DON"T look @ yourself the entire time, pay attention to the opponent and the moves/spacing he is doing. Pay attention to those and then time your mirror-shield/airdodge.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
im so salty about game 2. this mother ****er wouldn't stop ****ing leaning on me and he kept stpeeing on my god damn foot too.
Then you should have yelled "REFF" or something lol. I dont care how awkward that is, I would just yell it out, or tell him to stop. Nothing more irratating then someone bothering you while playing a game.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Random, but I hope KI:U has wifi. It would be awesome playing in that multiplayer mode against yall.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We never had a talk about that or the game much really. I know the site really isn't meant for talking bout it, but I don't mind it much. You can expect me to get it whenever it comes out.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Lmao as long as you did your best bro. That's all you can do. I love you guys. Ur awesome.
Me too, I love yall...and God! Ha! yall are really missing out if you don't have a relationship with God--he's always there and you can talk to him anytime! Also, the love & grace he shows all of us is outside this world, and it's so much that its uncomprehending for humans.

Psalm 84:11
New King James Version (NKJV)

11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
The LORD will give grace and glory;
No good thing will He withhold
From those who walk uprightly.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 84:11&version=NKJV

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Haven't gone to church in a while and it's September 11th so I'll be a mini Gadiel and post a verse for today.

Psalm 147:3-5

3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
4 He determines the number of the stars
and calls them each by name.
5 Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
his understanding has no limit.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
shut the **** up.
somebody got the right idea. seriously someone should just make a thread for this kinda stuff because i don't dig religion anymore for a lot of reasons and i don't like reading it and seeing it and hearing it at all anymore. am i semi religious? sure a little bit. but seriously keep it separate from those of us who don't want anything to do with it. when i see that there is a new post on the pit boards and click it and it's the bible, i'd rather have not wasted my time clicking on it. just make a god thread or something for that kinda stuff.

also esca,

where were you yesterday man?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Says the guy who was okay with the kind of posts abel used to make. It's a social thread so you can ignore whatever you don't feel like replying to. Not everything is going to be about brawl lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Okay, enough, we don't want another flame war to happen -_-
Now Do a Barrel Roll!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It's okay Maharba, it's okay to be angry about things. Whether or not you prefer to talk about your relationship with the Lord, you can still have the right idea about things, because, well, He's ALWAYS on our side. That's how I look at it...

Gadiel, I'll tell you something quickly though. Just because one does not go about walking their path with God the same way you or I do (which I believe even you and myself are quite different, brother) doesn't mean they're "missing out". God's children are all created equal to Him, and as I said, He's always on our side, because we are His children, believers, non-believers, half-believers, all of us.

As for 9/11, I've been praying about it, that nothing more happens like that again, and that the families and friends of those who were effected or lost in 2001 are recovering in spirit and mind, physically and mentally. I still remember that day watching it on the television in Middle School... (sigh)

Top Bottom