• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Coffee™

I need it....
Rogue is cool and posts useful things on the pit boards :D
Rogue doesnt do anything and I should probably start infracting him more lol... @Adm ill give you the matchup thread when i get back my pc. Im on a G1 now lol. @Esca ill probably give you the tourny thread but you'll need to shoot nick a pm about it

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Rogue doesnt do anything and I should probably start infracting him more lol... @Adm ill give you the matchup thread when i get back my pc. Im on a G1 now lol. @Esca ill probably give you the tourny thread but you'll need to shoot nick a pm about it
Rogue adamantly insisted to me that he didnt want to post useful stuff, so I'm telling him he is an awesome contributing member.

Geez Rogue, when you do get going about Pit stuff you are actually very helpful, you know.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Bah finally back from holidays, it was quite nice except I got chased by a Cassowary. A cassowarys are 5 foot birds who have been known to fly-kick people and kill them:(

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
U know what? x}
I think that pit boards need to have specialized ppl to discuss about videos. I mean, once anybody can make a " Rate my pit " thread, everybody just makes coments about famous pits and i think that discussing about ... new pits is intresting for a pit board ;) Don't you think?

It worked in the pit board of my country, and might work here as well.
Aaaaand i don't like the way that mods are working in here, i did tell your superiors that, but it doesn't work as well. So I am here, asking you for being more calm for what people think that is importand and you don't. I've seen a ton of newthreads being closed just because YOU want to. And for gods sake, am I in a China Boards?

In a new useless thread, just wait, see what's going to happen, POST WHATEVER YOU NEED to tell the others why you are closing the f** thread, and than close it. I could help a lot in a thread such as (something like) "Wing edge hog". Mods just told that it was unusable and than made it closed. And i can prove that it is useful.

That's one exemple, so please, i asking not begging for moderators to change a bit about their "behaviour". And for aplying a discuss group for New Pits that are comming around ;)

(Some of the words that i used were not correct, 'cuz as everybody know, i'm not American and neither have english as my first language. Sorry if i hurt anybody with it, that was not the point.)

Bye~

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
What?!? Rogue does everything.... And what chu mean? You cant infract me... I'll infract you. This is a citizens infract, R@v you now have 1 point.

Rogue adamantly insisted to me that he didnt want to post useful stuff, so I'm telling him he is an awesome contributing member.

Geez Rogue, when you do get going about Pit stuff you are actually very helpful, you know.
Because I kno ****... and i benefit none whatsoever... for the longest time. nothing here helps me, i help myself, thats why im Rogue.

rogue is a joke and i treat him as such.
Kown's breath stinks. And is a joke.

Bah finally back from holidays, it was quite nice except I got chased by a Cassowary. A cassowarys are 5 foot birds who have been known to fly-kick people and kill them:(
Thats amazin...

U know what? x}
I think that pit boards need to have specialized ppl to discuss about videos. I mean, once anybody can make a " Rate my pit " thread, everybody just makes coments about famous pits and i think that discussing about ... new pits is intresting for a pit board ;) Don't you think?

huh?

Aaaaand i don't like the way that mods are working in here, i did tell your superiors that, but it doesn't work as well. So I am here, asking you for being more calm for what people think that is importand and you don't. I've seen a ton of newthreads being closed just because YOU want to. And for gods sake, am I in a China Boards?

In a new useless thread, just wait, see what's going to happen, POST WHATEVER YOU NEED to tell the others why you are closing the f** thread, and than close it. I could help a lot in a thread such as (something like) "Wing edge hog". Mods just told that it was unusable and than made it closed. And i can prove that it is useful.

That's one exemple, so please, i asking not begging for moderators to change a bit about their "behaviour". And for aplying a discuss group for New Pits that are comming around ;)

(Some of the words that i used were not correct, 'cuz as everybody know, i'm not American and neither have english as my first language. Sorry if i hurt anybody with it, that was not the point.)

Bye~
From the example your giving it deserves to be closed. Threads shouldnt consist of... Hey every character can do this, but pit can do it another way that looks cool. Pits metagame for a year has looked like that and with good intentions to fix the gimmicky cloud shrouded over the eyes of pit players. Mods closed it, because its not only unnecessairly but its a bad influence on new players. You cant win with pits gimmicks AGAINST GOOD PEOPLE, so be happy they did close it. it inturns helps every1....except me :'( i never get helped.

But that makes me stronger...

**** im sexy....

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
U know what? x}

Bye~
Yea, I kinda agree with you there (cept for the first 2 parts.. idk wth you were talking about there), somethings that get threads just get closed without any input from someone else, and thats cool if the info or w/e can be found elsewhere. but other times I would like to talk about it n what not. ya can't make a thread regarding a "new" or "helpful" anything anymore on these boards without them being closed within the next day. it's kinda hard to get people to look at what you want them to see unless it has a big bold white name and it's own thread. things often get ignored otherwise...

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Yea, I kinda agree with you there (cept for the first 2 parts.. idk wth you were talking about there), somethings that get threads just get closed without any input from someone else, and thats cool if the info or w/e can be found elsewhere. but other times I would like to talk about it n what not. ya can't make a thread regarding a "new" or "helpful" anything anymore on these boards without them being closed within the next day. it's kinda hard to get people to look at what you want them to see unless it has a big bold white name and it's own thread. things often get ignored otherwise...
Dont write a sob story. Give me examples of the subjects you wanted to discuss that have been closed already in bullets.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
idk what sob story ur talking about, but do I really need to put examples in bullets? I was saying it in a general sense. The examples are all over the board.... just.. go look... ...

**** it's hot in georgia -_-

Esca

Smash Champion
Afro, do you want me to take over the tourney placings thread?

And Skor, go blow up. :)

But to be completely honest, Brazillian, the mods here are doing all the best they can, and I don't doubt their judgement for a second.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
If you can't give specific examples I can address don't state anything like that.

Sage eh.... I'll let him tell you yourself. I'll txt him later to post.

Esca, names rogue... no governments on boards please.... BRENT!

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
man... really, you dont NEED spcific examples, you just want them. The pit board itself is an perfect example. the only helpful thing on these boards is that old as dirt guide on pit. other than that, nothing useful comes from these boards. I wont lie, the social community is great. You guys are hella cool to talk too and what not, but when it comes to getting serious, and trying to improve, these boards just straight up suck.

I know im not the only one who thinks this, that mod R@y made a thread titled "fixing the pit boards" thats exactly what I mean. these boards do need fixing -_-. We're a small community here and we can do better, it just seems like no one gives a dam anymore.

Pretty much what my point is, is that there needs to be some change...forealz.
idc what any of you say.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
man... really, you dont NEED spcific examples, you just want them. The pit board itself is an perfect example. the only helpful thing on these boards is that old as dirt guide on pit. other than that, nothing useful comes from these boards. I wont lie, the social community is great. You guys are hella cool to talk too and what not, but when it comes to getting serious, and trying to improve, these boards just straight up suck.
You said mods were bad. They lock good threads, i just wanted an example so i could prove to you why it shouldve been locked. But apparently you cant give me one.

I know im not the only one who thinks this, that mod R@y made a thread titled "fixing the pit boards" thats exactly what I mean. these boards do need fixing -_-. We're a small community here and we can do better, it just seems like no one gives a dam anymore.

Pretty much what my point is, is that there needs to be some change...forealz.
idc what any of you say.

Thats not really useful. Regardless, I dislike to, pit boards is a joke and I treat it as such.

Lol at Rav textin me asking about the citizens infract. Now you have 3Points because of what you said.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
I never said they were "bad" or they lock the "good" threads, I said they close threads before we get to talk about them. Dont put words in my mouth.

Esca

Smash Champion
You guys are hella cool to talk too and what not, but when it comes to getting serious, and trying to improve, these boards just straight up suck.
You're going to have to learn to get better on your own. It's how things work. The boards can't make you better. Guide you, perhaps, but the improvement is on your own. Send me a video of you playing Pit. Or ask a question, because as I search through random pit threads, i haven't seen you ask any questions. So stop bickering about the crisis at hand and do something about it rather than blaming the mods and more experienced Pits.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Im not blaming anyone, I just said no one is making an effort to get better as a whole. wth is with you people being so defensive? go look at another board and you'll see the whole board with new threads on how to handle new things and new problems. but then you look at pit boards and you see old threads in which no one hasnt posted in weeks. This isnt about me, im good enough as is, I know I **** hard. im not asking you guys to help me get better, I'm just trying to make the pit boards better.
I swear, just look at from a diffrent point of view and you'll see what I mean. Jesus, It's like talking to bricks here. You guys are hopeless, and this **** isnt worth it in the least. whatever i'm done trying to help. some of you just wont listen -_-

oh and btw i dont know how well you've been searching smartone but I definately asked like four days ago in the inquiry thread about something that could possibly help the boards. Get your **** right. im out.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
@Esca

Let's be serious, if you walking though the pit boads and see some smash noob (me ^^) asking or saying that he saw something new, would you give the proper atention? If you do, ok. But i don't think that this is a general skills of our mods. I know what my place is, but it makes me angy to feel the poison touch of some rogue pit's posts.

Another thing that happens...
If a newcombo video appears or a new video of pit is shown, and these new videos aren't from sagemoon, roge pit, aisen etc... they are not going to be commented and after a few days, they'll be forgoten, don't you agree with me, pit boards?

I'll look for some of the threads that were blocked and then i'll edit this post x)
C ya

Esca

Smash Champion
@Esca

Let's be serious, if you walking though the pit boads and see some smash noob (me ^^) asking or saying that he saw something new, would you give the proper atention? If you do, ok. But i don't think that this is a general skills of our mods. I know what my place is, but it makes me angy to feel the poison touch of some rogue pit's posts.

Another thing that happens...
If a newcombo video appears or a new video of pit is shown, and these new videos aren't from sagemoon, roge pit, aisen etc... they are not going to be commented and after a few days, they'll be forgoten, don't you agree with me, pit boards?

I'll look for some of the threads that were blocked and then i'll edit this post x)
C ya
I wouldn't look at combo videos. They aren't worth my time. I look at any video I can see of a Pit player, however, to see how everyone is advancing.

Like I said, if you want to get better, PM or post a video of yourself playing, and I'll critique it.

About the new finding thing: If you found something new and revolutionary, then your thread wouldn't be locked or forgotten. You'd get alot of replies. HOWEVER, we don't consider something new as, "OMG NEW PIT ARROW LOOP." Stuff like that is stuff we're trying to avoid. Look in ANY actual pros videos, and see if you see any arrow loops.

Nao, if the video is from Rogue Pit, it won't be forgotten. Rogue Pit is so good and my favorite smasher named after a candy bar.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I wouldn't look at combo videos. They aren't worth my time. I look at any video I can see of a Pit player, however, to see how everyone is advancing.

Like I said, if you want to get better, PM or post a video of yourself playing, and I'll critique it.

About the new finding thing: If you found something new and revolutionary, then your thread wouldn't be locked or forgotten. You'd get alot of replies. HOWEVER, we don't consider something new as, "OMG NEW PIT ARROW LOOP." Stuff like that is stuff we're trying to avoid. Look in ANY actual pros videos, and see if you see any arrow loops.

Nao, if the video is from Rogue Pit, it won't be forgotten. Rogue Pit is so good and my favorite smasher named after a candy bar.

I agree and disagree with this post right thurrr....Yea combo vids arent somewhere to look at how to advance ur pit...But as far as a new arrow loop goes and posting it go for it!! arrow looping is the ishhhh lol...sike, but hey something new is something new soo0o by all means post it....and ROgue should not be ur favorite smasher named after a candy bar its just wrong lol>...< i make myself laugh

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
For those who dont know, my name is Skor which just so happens to be a candybar made from hershey.

Anyways PapaSmurf stop hatin on me. And Esca, ill teach you one day. Dough dude. You said it closed before good discussion took place? All I ask is that u pick 1 thread out.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
anyways let go baq to pit for a sec....Lemmie ask everyone wut goes through ur head b4 a tourney match...WUt should u be thinking about and what shouldnt u be thinking about?? ALso since we are all ignerant to the fact that Pit (in a nut shell) isnt that great of a character then when do u come to the realisation that u need to pick your secondary character to win the set>>?<<does it make u guys feel as though u are sort of disrespecting Pit???

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
For those who dont know, my name is Skor which just so happens to be a candybar made from hershey.

Anyways PapaSmurf stop hatin on me. And Esca, ill teach you one day. Dough dude. You said it closed before good discussion took place? All I ask is that u pick 1 thread out.
its d[R]ough*. I'm not a fat white baker w/ a punk giggle =P

What happend to all the threads? I know there used to be far more than just 25 on these boards o.o. whatever, you win. go claim your candy bar prize.

on another note, I did ask a question a while back in the q&a but never got an answer. Someone wanna go look at it and tell me what you think?

Woo Just woke up w/ a beastly breakfastt, got some good news on a car that im gonna get, getting another job, AND i'm getting spaghetti for dinner! hell yea..... my day is just wonderful =]

@ smurf:...? N o

Afro Boy2000

Smash Journeyman
I agree with this doughboi guy. I think we need to FIX the Pit boards, or at the very least finish the matchup thread before the next tier list.

Esca

Smash Champion
I also agree with this doughboi guy.

And Dexta, sometimes, before tourney matches, to get ready for my matches i do 15 arm waves, to feel like i have wings, so i feel my character. be pit. love pit. hate pit. wait dont hate him. another thing i do is wear sandals so I know that im gonna win. i feel really bad for the kid icarus when i choose a different character when i face someone that counters him thoguh becuz hes not that gud of a chracter. soemtimes i just feel that paletuna makes me lose the matches i cp with other charz.

agrees?

Top Bottom