• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i $5 mm Allly...TOok him to game 3 both at 140 on halberd and then got....welll guess lol...He said he played a lot of pits and know's the match up very well and that i was the best pit he played...I'm waiting for Ravyn to put up the vid that got saved :/

kown

Smash Lord
... That vid was posted 12 days ago... Haha, Kown you sly dog.
hahaha...yea. i was joking but on a serious note, im really better than jerm....right jerm? heh me and jerm are always messing with each other....im about to beat him in tennis on sunday too!!

i $5 mm Allly...TOok him to game 3 both at 140 on halberd and then got....welll guess lol...He said he played a lot of pits and know's the match up very well and that i was the best pit he played...I'm waiting for Ravyn to put up the vid that got saved :/
ill have to change his mind! haha jkjk game 3? nice nice...ill see if i can live up to that...or better! ill be sure to ban halberd haha.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Haha yea, me and kown got this dumb rivalry ever since me and him teamed one day, and he was just playing like trash.. like he always does. Its unfortunate for him. You gonna use DDD or Pit on ally kown? And ima **** in tennis =]

..Why am I on the pit boards >_>

kown

Smash Lord
PIT!!! i plan on winning..lolol...err pit does well against snake...but ally..uh yea we will see.

Jerm your on the pit boards cuz of me...Face it!

maybe one day you will get on my level...lolol

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
ill have to change his mind! haha jkjk game 3? nice nice...ill see if i can live up to that...or better! ill be sure to ban halberd haha.
yea back then i didnt realize that Halberd was a good snake stage :(...it was still so0o **** close...he plays like a normal person u will b able to pivot grab him quite easily (at least i was) but when he gets his hands on u b prepared to take 40% in a combo

TheJerm

Smash Champion
lol, kown, i'll **** you in basketball too. You pretty much have no chance, 90-10 matchup Jerm =]

Esca

Smash Champion
Why would Pit mains look out for anothe Pit? Oh, I know. You plan on playing only Pit dittos? Because that's the only way that statement makes sense.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Pit Boards, the Training Grounds currently have nobody that is willing to teach Pit. We need to acquire atleast one or two people that are knowledgeable with Pit to apply so we can begin offering instruction to those who wish to learn. If we can get this up and running, the entire community can be benefited.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241698

Even if you're not interested, I implore you to take a few minutes and check it out. :) Thank you.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Kown whatya think of my Pit?

And also why are Haven, Sage, and I the only Pits on the ladder that are active that I've seen? Please correct me if I'm wrong. (Is Sage active on ladder now?)

Coffee™

I need it....
Kown whatya think of my Pit?

And also why are Haven, Sage, and I the only Pits on the ladder that are active that I've seen? Please correct me if I'm wrong. (Is Sage active on ladder now?)
Lol, didn't I beat you on the ladder with MK and you complained something about ppl switching mains?

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Lol, didn't I beat you on the ladder with MK and you complained something about ppl switching mains?
yes :) which brings me back to my 2nd question (I would like a rematch vs your MK. I need nado spam practice)

Coffee™

I need it....
yes :) which brings me back to my 2nd question (I would like a rematch vs your MK. I need nado spam practice)
Stop arrow looping and start Dairing tornado from the top. Doesn't mean you'll win but it helps in not getting *****. :)

(God do i hate ladder and online....)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Same, and actually, the offline ppl i fight love their items, well, except my brother, but he doesnt play the game anymore. SO now, i got no one offline now.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Personally if MK is banned I will lose all respect for the Brawl community and probably quit entirely. I know many who share my sentiment.

Coffee™

I need it....
Personally if MK is banned I will lose all respect for the Brawl community and probably quit entirely. I know many who share my sentiment.
I really don't care tbh but it would be a nice change of pace. Chances are tho, if he isn't banned I'm probably switching to him. It makes **** a hell of a lot easier.

kown

Smash Lord
ally isnt coming to hobo 17 anymore..im so sad :(

MK is already banned in houston...sooner or later everyone will follow.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
G&W hasn't been a common sight now-a-days. Pit's real concern would probably be Marth, Wario, Snake, few Falcos, whichever of Pit's bad matchups are common the most, but without MK, it should be easier.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
David Sirlin said:
The only reasonable case to ban something because it is “too good” is when that tactic completely dominates the entire game, to the exclusion of other tactics. It is possible, though very rare, that removing an element of the game that is not only “the best” but also “ten times better than anything else in the game” results in a better game. I emphasize that is extremely rare. The most common case is that the player requesting the ban doesn’t fully grasp that the game is, in fact, not all about that one tactic. He should win several tournaments using mainly this tactic to prove his point.Another, far rarer possibility is that he’s right. The game really is shallow and centered on one thing (whether that one thing is a bug or by design is irrelevant). In that case, the best course of action is usually to abandon the game and play one of the hundreds of other readily available good games in the world.
Pretty much my sentiment. There are lots of dumb characters and tactics in Brawl. Banning one of them doesn't save the game from being dumb. It just makes the community dumb for not realizing this.

Also, Pit has more problems than Metaknight. He'll stay right where he is regardless.

Coffee™

I need it....
G&W hasn't been a common sight now-a-days. Pit's real concern would probably be Marth, Wario, Snake, few Falcos, whichever of Pit's bad matchups are common the most, but without MK, it should be easier.
Marf is lame to play against, Wario I don't think is that bad...Ice Cream Kown is gonna try to flame me for this lol but w/e. Snake is basically even and even though Falco is a pain in the *** I think that matchup is entirely winnable once you learn to deal with SHDL / SHL to Phantasm / Reflector.

Also, Pit has more problems than Metaknight. He'll stay right where he is regardless.
Nah...you silly! :) Have you ever thought about the characters MK is actually limiting and how they could take out the characters that might give Pit trouble?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Falco's arent a problem, but MArth's are....thats probably gonna take up our discussion now a days if MK gets banned...

Top Bottom