• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Man, I'm so mad!!! I'm 0-3 already in the start of AIB's new season! I've never done this bad!
I play really really well vs 1500+ and usually can get a win every so often against them, but I consistently lose to noobs who can barely play the game.... Do any other Pit mainers have this problem? It's been like this for 6 months now! Please give me some advice if you can.

BTW I just got an aim account for Brawl. It's SharkzandRecoil if anyone wants to add me, I'll add you probably.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
It's really true, most AiB Pit players simply don't like discussing Pit at all, from what I've seen.
Well I think it's the fact that because they've had long days at school and work and they'd just like to relax sometimes by talking to some people they have in common with. That's totally understandable, but then also there are sometimes when you do need more Pit discussion. And honestly of all the chars. I think I see some of the least amount of advance in the meta game in Pit.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I blame Rogue, but for what ever reason I am subscribed to every thread on the Pit boards but they don't pop up, and if anyone asks its Rogue's fault.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Boozer...?

Well anyways, in other news, Sage is coming back to Pit, or at least that's what he said in one of his AIB blogs.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Cool, his vids inspired me to play Pit early on.

I played Sheik in Melee, and my roomie Marth. I got sick of losing with my significantly gimped character to his barely touched one, so I started playing around with other mains. Tried Wolf, Zamus, and Metaknight before settling on Pit.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You tell me, I have to come to the Pit fourms rather then just look at my subscribed junk. I say you hacked me, we all know you have wanted my account info from day 1. =P

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Heh, the president called him a *******. I find that incredibly amusing.

Maybe now Kanye will lose popularity and I'll never have to hear him **** daft punk or see those stupid sunglasses again!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Forget Kanye, and those kids at AIB made a stupid meme about em, few hours shortly after that. I liked Obama's bit better.

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
I ended up missing the kanye moment, so I had to find it online..

my first try was youtube,
but millions of queers made response videos about it.. where do people find the time?...

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
i dunno if obama will get reelected personally for the sake of balance in the country i hope he doest or if he does that our congress goes back to being republican, because America was not meant to be this way with the president being able to do whatever he want nearly completely free of the checks and balances of teh congress, scary ****. but at the same time im really hating all the republican tea party ***s (its not the revolution, dont flatter yourselves)

as ****ed up as it is though he will prolly get reelected, regardless of how ****ty a job he has done (yes he has done a ****ty job) hasnt done anything since shutting down Gbay and still hasnt found a place to put the ****ers

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He said he was going back to Pit. His Falco did get knocked out by a Yoshi T-T

Top Bottom