• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, today's Sagemoon's birthday, so wish our WC Blue Pit a great Happy Birthday!

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
johnG,some gnw i 4get his name, nario,pierece, and delta cod

and ... Happy Bday Sage

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
What info does pit need. I'm re-working on the frame data at the moment. Also testing arrow loop to footstool. Also damage strings. Dair to nair connect early on 5%. Bair connects on 25% from dair and if evaded. It still hits.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Hey it could catch someone off guard, at least Katana is letting us know some techniques. Essentially anything can be avoided in brawl if you prepare yourself.. and don't leave yourself open..

(ike reference ;/)

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Katana you need to use a real life person to test stuff like that. DI is the most important factor.
Don't worry Esca, I have friends to help. I'm like the type of person that gives them all the info they can do about their character, we train till it works depending how determined we are. I always get that same response at first "how is that going to work on a real battle", but then later, its like, "there goes that training mode combo!! arg!!".

We need a discussion on Tournament viable strategies that pit can pull off that may help on match up threads. "What can pit do against Wolf's spaced double bairs." "people that roll towards you". Compilation of responses that can help. It will help new comers become smarter too.

I'll continue working on pit more though.

Coffee™

I need it....
Both of them are in Orlando....and on the same date.. >_> dumb MLG. GAMME was announced for like months and has a 3K pot bonus.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So I'm thinking of picking up pit again (dropped him way back in 2008) due to his increase in tier position, having a good camping game (I like campy characters), him being unpopular (i like unpopular characters) and the fact that I want a 3rd main (To complement my Olimar & ROB).

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
A little bump to the social thread that is on the first page for those to lazy to look down.
I looked... I just simply did not see it.

Anywho... I'm gonna be around, sharing my experience with Pit, and what I know, and trying to help with anything strat-wise.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol it's because Pit is, as you said, an unliked character.

I roam around here because he used to be my main : P.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Well, that and not enough Pit players are around. None of the older mains stay around, and honestly, the MU threads kinda make for a messy board. I prefer MU threads that keep going with an index of where discussed "such and such" character.

Lol, and thanks Katana.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
True, the thread didn't kick back up much until the new tier placing. Even random character mains started chatting random.

OH MY ****ing haaaaaaaaaaa........

So I was almost done posting the frame data. I went to preview it.

Then the page was blank and said done.

So, I managed to get back to it and it only had the title and jab 1 data.

Sorry guys... I will have to post it later... =[

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Speaking of frame data, I would like to find someone who can find it, from when the move first hits.

Here's an example of what I'm trying to get:

U-tilt
3%-6%-7% 16% total
Frame of first hit, 2nd hit, and 3rd hit (frames of his on N-air, U-air, Angel Ring, and infinite jab are optional, but i do want the starting frame of the first hit)
Ending frame

A remake of the Pit hit bubbles here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQroxRnrtl8

I need all hit bubbles from all moves. That includes the windpush effect from WoI and Angel Ring (more preferred WoI). Mirror Shield technically doesn't have a "Hitbox" but showing the frames of when it can "turn" the opponent around like Mario's cape can help.

Or somethin like that.

It's a lot, but hopefully we can get it all.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
Don't forget to count me~!
Been meaning to post here forEVER.
Blah. It's difficult to post of the forums sometimes. I could have something to say, but the words are difficult.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
What's good Pits?

So anything special occurring in anyone's life? My prom is on May 15, and I'm trying to get my limo together w/ my date.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
What's good Pits?

So anything special occurring in anyone's life? My prom is on May 15, and I'm trying to get my limo together w/ my date.
ummmmm.....I get out of school May 15th :D dunno when my prom is tho =/ im not going so it doesnt matter oh buuuuut my 3 yr anniversary was 3/13 even tho it passed...it...occured oh oh oh and and....over the spring break im probably going to play Brawl a lot to get better :D

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Ledge grab rules to prevent planking?
Dumb TO's rules...

Explain to your TO that if they are in range of punishing a ledge return, then planking should be viable.

Even though this is no tourney, but as some tourney players at an anime convention. Pit is known to be feared woot. Iai_pit = Pit~>

LOl Marth complained and said its like you have perfect spacing. = win!!

Top Bottom