• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Miharu said:
or you could write your paper 1 day in advance

nah who does that
Yeah, basically

I already wrote a draft so it shouldn't take that long.

This would be a bigger deal if it were f(x)'s comeback because then I would have to watch the video 20 times. But f(x) is never coming back, so it doesn't matter.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Krystal looks so good! I hope they do something good with the lead single. NU ABO was really good, so I think it's going to be hard to top.

justaway12

Smash Master
Oh yeah, Dr. Feel Good did sound like Sweet Dreams =O I love Sweet Dreams and I knew it reminded me of something, can't believe I forgot about it. I prefer the english version, but the beat is still a bit too strong for me. But they are talented and I like the MV so I'll look out for them.

EDIT: LOL, beaten to the punch by TKO, Krystal looks very good, I didn't like the colours at first, I like them now though, she looks good in it.
Fun concept.
Did anyone notice, the white lines crossing her face spell Fx? =O I got that from the comments.

I like the English version better than the Korean, but why are Dara scenes always so random :S In Korean it was a wave of sheets, now she an evil cat lady, I was lol wut when I first saw it, whatevs she looks great. Not Going to lie, Minzy scared me in those ponytails and THERE IS NOT ENOUGH BOM, MY GOD, BOMMIE NEEDS MORE SCREENTIME YG ;~;

"Be patient, it's never been done. Asians, we rise with the sun. Invasion, no mercy, take over we thirsty."
lol xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZoOTe1cOYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKAczUk64-g
It's messy, but I like it so whatevs kinda sounds like it was produced by U2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AWRX5jn5kM
Daesung~ <3 1000000000000x better than Cotten Candy, I love love love it, it's great <3

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I like the English version better than the Korean, but why are Dara scenes always so random :S In Korean it was a wave of sheets, now she an evil cat lady, I was lol wut when I first saw it, whatevs she looks great. Not Going to lie, Minzy scared me in those ponytails and THERE IS NOT ENOUGH BOM, MY GOD, BOMMIE NEEDS MORE SCREENTIME YG ;~;
"Be patient, it's never been done. Asians, we rise with the sun. Invasion, no mercy, take over we thirsty."
lol xD
LOL. Yeah, I seem to like the english version better.

+1 on the more bom screentime lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Big Bang EP? Yes.

2NE1 Can't Nobody English video? Yes.

Entertainment companies coming together? Yes.

f(x) Krystal and Amber release concept photos for first album? Yes.

justaway12

Smash Master
Everything else in the world is irrlevent to me (except probably, maybe F(x)). GUH, TAEYEON WHY MUST YOU BE SO PERFECT, I thought she was Tiffany with her long hair for a second. MR TAXI TAXI TAXI.

Amber looks good, she actually kind of looks like she could be Pinocchio =O Why do I have a feeling she'll be the central
character in this.

Oh and SNSDs - Baby Baby and T-ara - Breaking heart came in the mail yesterday <3 it's been a good week over all.

Awesome picture WEMP. =O

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I feel like all I see are iPhones in Kpop vids nowadays...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the paintjob
It's like he came back and was just so grateful to whomever did that
Then at the fist pump he went, "Damn my car ***** so hard now!!"

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I can't decide if I like Krystal's or Sulli's concept photo more.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
So after watching "Can't Nobody" for the 40th time, I can conclude that the word to describe it is "fierce"

justaway12

Smash Master

I don't even know why I like this so much. Anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hPF1YDsmo

<333 They can't speak Japanese well at all (except for Sooyoung and Seohyun), but I they're all look good so all is forgiven.
NGL, Run Devil Run is my least favorite title track of theirs, I even liked Oh! more, but they look so good.

Apperantly, Mr. Taxi was released early on the radio but nobody has yet to rip it, since the audio for RDR was recorded months ago, hopefully, their Japanese has improved.

Sulli's concept photo is the best IMO.

[collapse="FOREVER FLAWLESS QUEEN OF CHINA'S CONCEPT PICTURE REVEALED"]
[/collapse]

I like where the "fx" lines intercept, it was the same for Amber too, which was funnier IMO.
She looks like Pebbles from the Flintstones TBH, not in the bad way though, but what happenend to her amazing legs D= She lost so much weight, I hope it's photoshop, because her legs were amazing before D=

EDIT: Article was made.
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/fxs-victoria-unveils-comeback-teaser-photo
TBH, I wanted to see Luna's and Victoria's the most, I'm actually worried about Luna's, I have a feeling it'll end up...not that good :S

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Switch it up, Tery. Jessica will forgive you. This is how we do it pure love f(x).

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I finally folded and bought an xbox 360 with MvC3 and Blaze Blue CS

Anyone want to play with me on my days off. I need to get ***** to eventually get good.

Sweet Jesus My favorite character from the 2st Ed. of blazeblue ( Rachel ) is apparently **** now....

justaway12

Smash Master
Wow, I don't want to be mean, but Luna looks tragic TBH, like Minnie Mouses hippie cousin or something, Hyoyeon's Stylist was probably incharge of that, I had a feeling she was going to look the worst of the bunch for some reason. It's a shame, I love Luna D=

And yeah, Racheal sucks now, apperantly, but whatevs I'm still stuck in the past with calamity trigger, so she's still good for my game :p

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
If Luna would just take off the shades she would look 80% less sketchy.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
My god I ****ing Love BEG.

So, I am going to ask a horribly dumb question; Why does it seem like all these korean groups constantly talk about 'comebacks' when it's not like they have been gone all that long in the first place?

Am I an idiot? D:

황미영

Smash Champion
So at a smash tourney on Saturday at Hbox's there was a Brawl setup that had Kpop and the song Genie was playing on it. A fellow Melee player said, "Is this what Brawl players listen to now a days." I was like.

"WAT?! KPOP IS AMAZING" But I was ignored. Regardless, das mad ignorant. As if no one else listens to kpop including Melee players.

Also the only event I was able to join since I had work the same day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJykbcLV1I I'm Mewtwo and my brother is Shiek. We did terribad, since well we had no practice. xD

WEMP, I'll play you on any fighting game for the 360.

Kishiru325 add me brah.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I will definitely add you, I am working right now. My play nights will most likely be wednesday and thursday nights. I suck though, new to non-gamecube games, lol. I want to get legit though >:3

Top Bottom