• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I tend to be biased to listening of the first song whichever language it's in, but I listened to the English version of "The Boys" and I still like the Korean version more.

And I lied--"The Boys" vs. "Love is Move" review coming tomorrow, heheh.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yeah, definitely liked the Korean version over the English version.
The rap sounded better in the Korean version and that kinda sealed the deal for me.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I mean, it's not like I think the Korean version is leagues better than the English version.
It's like 55-45 for me.

They're both good.

Still gotta listen to Secret's album. Listened to like two songs and really liked it, but not enough to judge the album :I

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Hmm I feel the Korean version sounds slightly better, byt I can actually understand the English version :D 50/50

Back to secret!

Jessica is this <3 gah! GG

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I accept it now, because I changed my standards for it. I was thinking it should've been as good as the catchy chorus' of their previous cover songs.

Tiffany herself did mention it was a heavy urban-dance song. Made sense to me when you put it that way.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Uh I dunno, I got a lot of people to find and meet rofl this is gonna be a busy weekend

Come to the meetup Monday... or you can just stalk me, I'm staying right near MSG :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Uh I dunno, I got a lot of people to find and meet rofl this is gonna be a busy weekend

Come to the meetup Monday... or you can just stalk me, I'm staying right near MSG :p
I have to be back on campus Monday morning. :c

Haha, you would be the first person on Smashboards I've met IRL. Would be interesting. I have section 105 seats, and I'll be hanging out in KoreanTown most likely after the concert.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Tery just skip class lol it'll be worth it

I've got GA2 hehe but after the concert I'll probably just sleep so I can actually get up in time for the fanmeet... I think there might be a little get together Saturday evening as well though in Koreatown

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery just skip class lol it'll be worth it
I have lab Monday afternoons, though.

Engel said:
I've got GA2 hehe but after the concert I'll probably just sleep so I can actually get up in time for the fanmeet... I think there might be a little get together Saturday evening as well though in Koreatown
Lucky, haha. Man. My body isn't as hyped as it should be.

황미영

Smash Champion

When I made the face I was proud, but after spending too much time trying to draw the hair, I started to think it came out baaad. xD

justaway12

Smash Master
Awesome picture Kish! =O

Tablo released Part.1 of his album, I haven't heard it yet since I'm playing something, but I heard it was AWESOME!...apperantly

I did listen to bad, it was pretty good =O
Bad ft Jin Shil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIEerj52g4

Home ft Lee Sora
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmzQCMPRGE
^
I listened to this and now I can't listen to the rest, Lee Sora <3 Her voice is so chilling and eerie,I kinda wish this was a solo Lee Sora track, much love to Tablo though, I just need a song like this, I don't know a lot about Lee Sora, but through all the songs I heard of her, nothing is like this.

Airbag ft Naul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCakVXSjph4

From the bottom ft Bumkey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6v82upc7Q
^
His daughters is at the end and it's dedicated to his wife, aw.

The Tide (Scratch by DJ Friz)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_F9c-QYOw8

justaway12

Smash Master
I love love loved SNSD comeback stage, but that two stages in one thing was silly, with that, they had to rehearsh twice as long and nobody knew the difference.

They sould've done it like KARAs Lupin, where one was black and one was white. But I yes, other than that, I loveddd it <3

I just live streamed SNSD's performance and OMG AWESOME <33 Their outfits were AWESOME! esp. Cowgirl Mr.Taxi ones and Tiffany's mini-skirt in The Boys, so was their stage for How great is your love.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Top Bottom