• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KPST - A New Low-Tier Kaillera Tournament - BRACKETS ARE UP PLAY YOUR MATCHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSB.CREED

Smash Cadet
i let koopa have it we played to many matches before then i lost my touch so i just let em have it

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i wont be able to play in this tournament due to not having an internet connection. go ahead an dq me

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Uberuzer finally contacted me lol.

I could still play him if you want me to. I think my Yoshi could take him though.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The Star King defeats Zod 2-0

He didn't even know it was a low tier tourney until I told him lol

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Uberuzer finally contacted me lol.

I could still play him if you want me to. I think my Yoshi could take him though.
he contacted me previously and told me that he was not going to take part. You may vs him if you wish, but you are not obligated to because he already told me that he wanted out. Your choice.

All First Round Matches Are Done!!!

Almost all second round winners bracket matches are done also!

Brackets Updated.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Koro I can play you Saturday or any day after that if you want. Are you back with your school connection yet?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
winners bracket it moving along nicely

koro and battlecow plz play asap.

Now everyone in losers, get a move on!

Jin iXi

Smash Rookie
Me and Sheer just did our match but due to lag we decided to finish it another day hopfully 2morrow. The best of Luck to the both of us

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i think my connection is good enough to play now. Is it to late to get back in?

Battlecow

Play to Win
I missed you yesterday, Koro. What was up with that?

Anyways, can you play without lag today? When's the next time you can play without lag?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Scuba was replaced by Mahie
and Zenyore was replaced by Nova
both due to inactivity

Here are the matches I am waiting on:

Battlecow vs Koro

Surri vs SharksQuail

Legendary vs Puu

Please send messages to your opponents!!!!

Brackets updated

Battlecow

Play to Win
Where U at, Koro? I've PM'd, etc.

I'll be on for a couple hours today and a few hours tomorrow. Hit me up with times-when-you-don't-lag, if possible. We're holding things up.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I know we are holding people up. We didn't find each other and I am on vacation until tuesday <_<

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
O.O

Congratz to Jin iXi for making it to winners finals!!!

Battlcow and Koro, you have until the 18th to play your match (I am done waiting for this one)

Sharksquail, Surri, Puu and Legendary get a move on! (Puu if your seeing this, leg is always online so just sign onto Galaxy once in awhile)

Brackets Updated!

Jin iXi

Smash Rookie
I have a feeling im going to win because of disqualification -_-. Agents never on anymore to play A$ both koro and battlecow have been contacting each other for ages but have yet to play their match lol, and i dont even know who the star king is.

DMoogle

A$
I have a feeling im going to win because of disqualification -_-. Agents never on anymore to play A$ both koro and battlecow have been contacting each other for ages but have yet to play their match lol, and i dont even know who the star king is.
I talk to Agent a decent amount on AIM, and he's usually on pretty often, but he hasn't been in the past few days for some reason. :ohwell:

Jin iXi

Smash Rookie
hmm could be school, but if it was that at least he would sign on in the afternoon. None of my buisness though so ill just wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom