• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kristanna Loken is...

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Wow, Orichalcum... just wow.

Face is a bit too chubby, lips too big, change hair. I wonder if I could find one...

@ Dryn: Okay, for a thread whose OP says "Kristanna Loken is Samus Aran"... I can see a lot of things being irrelevant.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
@ Dryn: Okay, for a thread whose OP says "Kristanna Loken is Samus Aran"... I can see a lot of things being irrelevant.
Fine, 0RLy. I hope this captures the likeness of Samus Aran from Super Metroid when she is outside of her Power Suit. :chuckle:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Since when is Samus supposed to be tough-looking, anyway?

She's almost always been portrayed as a beautiful woman who can take care of business. (Except in Super Metroid's ending. Can you say thunder thighs?)

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Yo this thread is crazy, kids are turning down Jessica Alba in favor of Samus Aran.

EDIT: I type really stupidly when I'm hungry..

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Since when is Samus supposed to be tough-looking, anyway?

She's almost always been portrayed as a beautiful woman who can take care of business. (Except in Super Metroid's ending. Can you say thunder thighs?)
I don't know, Serris. I always thought of Samus as tough and independent. That's why I don't like how they portray Samus in the manga when she is still on planet Zebes. Of course, there is that part where she goes after those Space Pirates. I always understood Samus to be the kind of figure who was hardened, because of the loss of her parents. I guess Kristanna Loken fits the profile that I would look for if I were a movie director.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't know, Serris. I always thought of Samus as tough and independent. That's why I don't like how they portray Samus in the manga when she is still on planet Zebes. Of course, there is that part where she goes after those Space Pirates. I always understood Samus to be the kind of figure who was hardened, because of the loss of her parents. I guess Kristanna Loken fits the profile that I would look for if I were a movie director.
Tough as nails isn't all that Samus is about. She has emotions and memories just like the rest of us. She needs to take a break from being queen ***** of the universe every so often to ruminate. Transfuse is an amazing artist when it comes to capturing what I think Samus' ruminations look like.

Also, as I recall, Transfuse said that he (she?) used Roberta Murgo as a reference for Samus' face. I don't remember where I saw that, though.

Kristanna Loken looks like she would make a good Samus, though. Still, I'm personally partial to Milla Jovovich. http://www.ugo.com/a/zombies-attack/images/milla.jpg

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Tough as nails isn't all that Samus is about. She has emotions and memories just like the rest of us. She needs to take a break from being queen ***** of the universe every so often to ruminate. Transfuse is an amazing artist when it comes to capturing what I think Samus' ruminations look like.

Also, as I recall, Transfuse said that he (she?) used Roberta Murgo as a reference for Samus' face. I don't remember where I saw that, though.

Kristanna Loken looks like she would make a good Samus, though. Still, I'm personally partial to Milla Jovovich. http://www.ugo.com/a/zombies-attack/images/milla.jpg
It's always nice to see what you have to say, ph00tbag. :bee:

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I have a friend who looks alot like that artwork by Transfuse(part of which is in my sig). Although my friends hair is really blond, while samus' seems to be more dirty blond/light brown.

Tenki

Smash Hero
oh, if it's not ZSS, then...

halo is a pretty cool guy. eh cosplays samus and doesnt afraid of anything.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** that bridget person is a guy? How disturbing i thought it was a girl :S

Btw i just searched google pics for samus cosplay and theres someone who did that

check it out i liked it =)

I also thought Jennifer Aniston would be fitting

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Here's a girl that's cosplaying Bridget from Guilty Gear. I wouldn't mind if she cosplayed Samus as well. 0_0
It's a trap!!!

Seriously, I refuse to believe that is a lady unless there are naked pics.

But I never want to see any picture associating Bridget with nudity.

QED, chick's a dude.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Person cosplaying=female. Bridget=male. Samus=Awesome.

Gawd peoples, learn your basic arithmetic!

And I saw the Samus cosplay thing already. It was in Nintendo Power. Personally, the suit isn't good enough unless it's made out of Metal... or plastic if you're cosplaying Melee Samus, but no one would fit in a waist as thin as that. Look, her waist is as wide as her head! X_x

MPH Samus is my fav

Top Bottom