• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mib004

Smash Ace
Thats what i think ninja edd. Cause for example if its a Anti, M2k, Ksizzle Triple Meta team, that would be so gay lol. It would be more comp with 1 character per team member.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LOL, I find it hilarious that three people would like to see MID TIER FREE FOR ALLS happen.

mib004

Smash Ace
mid tier FFA just sound ******** lol. If u do FFA with items and smash balls on everyone should be legal cause the best characters is sonic, wolf, diddy and wario lol.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doesn't even matter what characters are legal. Just ridiculous that people would rather see a whole mess of garbage than 3v3 crews.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i really like vex´s idea. **** looks mad hot

beer pong tourny or side event?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Doesn't even matter what characters are legal. Just ridiculous that people would rather see a whole mess of garbage than 3v3 crews.
:embarrass

I just thought it would be fun.

Hence why my tournies are different than most others. I get booored!! Triples is different enough to excite me for this tourney though. FFA's would have been more lol though.

Keitaro

Yeah I just saw Nairo drop from the aib attendee list :0

I think the 1 character per triples set idea is great so it will be implemented.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
lol I mean 1 character per person. And that there can't be duplicates.
oh ok i understand now lol, except for the no duplicates part, i kinda agree with vex

Keitaro

I think its more normal without duplicates but I thought no duplicates will be interesting. Don't care either way. I can change it to duplicates allowed.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I say character locked and no duplicates. It'd make some more interesting teams. :bee:
I do concur, good sir. Sir Keitaro should most definitely add this to his first post here, wouldn't you say? *drinks tea i guess...*

british people are awesome

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You see, even Inui's on board with the idea. You have to do it now. It's nice to get a little variety once in a while.

Also, if you do it that way, the chances of me coming go from 2% up to 22%.

Keitaro

:( @ Beta. Tant is coming up with EE from MD, maybe you can ride with them.

I'd rather be entertained then do something else so I decided its going to be a character lock with no duplicates with nuetrals and cp stages.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You see, even Inui's on board with the idea. You have to do it now. It's nice to get a little variety once in a while.

Also, if you do it that way, the chances of me coming go from 2% up to 22%.
Due to interest rates, you owe me $2222.22 for that falcon ditto.

:( @ Beta. Tant is coming up with EE from MD, maybe you can ride with them.

I'd rather be entertained then do something else so I decided its going to be a character lock with no duplicates with nuetrals and cp stages.
EE! <3

Can we change characters each set? That'd add to the CP'ing imo.

Keitaro

I believe a character lock causes a player to not be able to change characters during the entire triples set so no you can't change.

Chibo's ROB on Port Town ftw.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Counterpicking neutrals you should have to stay, counterpicking a counterpick stage you should be able to switch imo, otherwise it becomes broken :/

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Keitaro I meant like

If Yes!, Eazy, Keitaro were Snake, Marth, Falco in one set vs a team, can they change characters vs the next team.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Counterpicking neutrals you should have to stay, counterpicking a counterpick stage you should be able to switch imo, otherwise it becomes broken :/
I agree entirely.

I CP mainly neutrals anyways. :bee:

Still wondering if I should enter here or not. If anything, I will certainly enter the 3v3.

If anyone coming to this is willing to give me a ride here and back, it would be much appreciated.

I'm not really sure on my ability to pay since it's about a month from now, but I'd really like to attend because Keitaro has different stage lists/side events. :(

Keitaro

I like that idea. Lets make it happen!

Also, new stage: Port Town for CP

Very very low chance I'll change this, even if 8 people post saying zomg **** that I ain't coming then!!

If you don't like it, then ban it with one of your two bans, or don't ****ing come :bee:

Edit: Don't forget that your opponent has two bans too so if they may even ban a stage you don't like if they don't like it. And 2 bans are mandatory from each player and no player can ban the same stage as another.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I like that idea. Lets make it happen!

Also, new stage: Port Town for CP

Very very low chance I'll change this, even if 8 people post saying zomg **** that I ain't coming then!!

If you don't like it, then ban it with one of your two bans, or don't ****ing come :bee:

Edit: Don't forget that your opponent has two bans too so if they may even ban a stage you don't like if they don't like it. And 2 bans are mandatory from each player and no player can ban the same stage as another.

My love of your stage list suddenly dropped.

Top Bottom