• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
would anyone be willing to do triples with me? i already feel dumb asking, lol

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
i wouldn't mind doing triples with shippo, i like his lucario, but i don't know if he would want to do triples with me on his team lol

he beat my sheik a while back at KOTC with zelda lol, but that was when i was starting out with sheik, I think i got much better since then

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yay!! Dapuffster!!

@ Inui: Thanks for offering to help, but I won't be needed your assistance anymore for keeping things on track with time. I have found another great man to help (very great indeed) so I'll be good. Thanks for the offer though dude.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm on a mission to get Jigglypuff some Tournament results since shes on the very bottom of the rankings list of characters. Going to Nationals only won't help me if I can't get in the top 8 so I'll try it at a tournament I have a better chance at getting top 8 at (even if its still hard to get top 8, its easier than a national lol). So I'll be trying to make it to this tournament.

And yay Jungle Japes :3

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm on a mission to get Jigglypuff some Tournament results since shes on the very bottom of the rankings list of characters. Going to Nationals only won't help me if I can't get in the top 8 so I'll try it at a tournament I have a better chance at getting top 8 at (even if its still hard to get top 8, its easier than a national lol). So I'll be trying to make it to this tournament.

And yay Jungle Japes :3
We're teaming then if I go.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So did they come up with some hack that has 6 players for a 3v3 now or is it just a mini crew battle?
This is actually feesbile on the hack side as the bottom screen is programmed to be up to 6 from the alloy battles

The trouble is there is no programming for 5th and 6th players to choose. I'm sure it could be done, programming the wiimotes and gc controllers to play as 5th and 6th player, but the characters would have to be set pre-loading, which would make that idea almost useless.

Excited for this. Keitaro, make sure you run things on time! If you're not accepting inui help, I expect the highest quality of TO'ing! I'd like to make it home by midnight if possible as well.

Also, I'm teaming with Seagull for this.

Keitaro

Trust me, it's the highest quality of TOing there ever could be on the EC <3 With that being said its pretty easy to guess who it is honestly.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Teaming with Keitaro, get @ me.

EDIT : But anyone that doesn't have a teammate and is good message me on AIM @ dakiid7.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yay!! Dapuffster!!

@ Inui: Thanks for offering to help, but I won't be needed your assistance anymore for keeping things on track with time. I have found another great man to help (very great indeed) so I'll be good. Thanks for the offer though dude.
Ugh. Wtf? I was actually looking forward to hosting since I love doing it. I have no idea why nobody lets me help host anymore.

Teaming with Keitaro, get @ me.

EDIT : But anyone that doesn't have a teammate and is good message me on AIM @ dakiid7.
I would like to team with you and I believe I already asked.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That's fine with me since Dedede is my favorite character to team with. As long as you can do that Atomsk stuff, lol.

You won't go MK if you have to in finals?
10 percent chance im going MK out of 100.

lol.

Meta Knight became stressful.

Nairo

anti lets team because you said we can team 3 times and i teamed once at gametable. Me and atomsk did good at apex mk dedede. LETS **** THESE BOOTY PEOPLE.

Top Bottom