• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol yeah he can't make anything anymore including Viridian, KTAR, Pound, and even WC tournies. Family issues.

I'll probably have to repeat this another 5 times before the day of the tourney :/ Sadly its out of his control or else he'd defintely be here.

@ Tant: Hope you the request I recently made about my Wii for livestream.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
wow f*gness gotta ruin all the fun lol. If i started walking now i might be able to make it

Prawn

Smash Master
if work permits im gonna try my hardest to be here

boss, i'll mm you

Prawn

Smash Master
keitaro realllly gonna try to make this. i got that drive again. top player here i come ;)

Keitaro

I'll probably be willing to do my Diddy vs your Mario for $5. I'll see how I'm feeling about my Diddy after this weekend then let you know.

Keitaro

I'll be housing OOR players at either my house for free or at a hotel for $5.00 a person. I'll keep everyone posted on that. For now Gnes, Zex, Sky, Ally, and D. Disciple will have auto spots saved for them for housing if they need it since they live the farthest.

Keitaro

Hey guys, this venue has like some type of kitchen thing connected to it through the wall (hard to explain) any suggestions on the type of food that should be cooked/brought here? Hotdogs, pizza, burgers, chicken, etc. Also snacks. Juice or soda? Cookies or chips? Or all 4 choices? Feel free to give your input.

Also this is now officially less than a month away!! Time to dance!!

So Unmanly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom