• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Your an idiot. I'm asking the people who are my friends and that are staying in the room with me to not drink in the room with me. Learn to read posts. Idc who drinks where else. Go ahead. If I don't know you then you shouldn't even worry about it lol. Dumb ******* XD
Lawl, Your = you're, and you dare saying I'm dumb. :awesome:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
MVD has like 900 posts. All of them is him telling other people to either man up or shut the **** up.
LOL

In other news, you're only here cuz some of Florida is. ;)

Translation: I'm picking this out of your post to distract people from the actual point you made! :awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
what is ****ing hysterical is that you put

Your = You're

which is incorrect.

Your equals you're?

wtf

you≠you're

way to JUMP into it, MAN

and dare saying i'm? DA *** DA ***.

dare say im, why the **** did you even use a gerand for

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Someone give Dtorr a hug or something, dude ain't even coming and is trying his hardest to get some attention. FL swag.

but rly, give your posts a rest, posting more then people actually attending, be different if they weren't so bad

:017:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
tags

↓2fuk

↓4sex

↓2h8

I<3h8

momma

d@slt

FLSLT

SALT

STFU

KTAR

MVD&U

FL#1

LAST

usuk

donkeypenisnipples

tryin to think of some clever ones

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
what is ****ing hysterical is that you put

Your = You're

which is incorrect.

Your equals you're?

wtf

you≠you're

way to JUMP into it, MAN

and dare saying i'm? DA *** DA ***.

dare say im, why the **** did you even use a gerand for
Heh ****, that's what happens when you're tired. Although I could make up tons of bull**** with the conclusion that I'm smarter than you, I won't. I'm tired.

The /b part is really dumb tho, you sound like a junior high kiddo tryna be smart.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Heh ****, that's what happens when you're tired. Although I could make up tons of bull**** with the conclusion that I'm smarter than you, I won't. I'm tired.

The /b part is really dumb tho, you sound like a junior high kiddo tryna be smart.
No johns.

Trying to*

Quit acting like YOU'RE in junior high, bro. lmfao.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
you live in the netherlands. **** that ****

GG NO RE.thanks for the reminder garret

-risky business-

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Knowing when people are hypocritical is no hard task, knowing when they are right despite being hypocritical is key.

Yes, I live in the Netherlands. u jelly?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol mother****er using accents/apostrophes like its no big ****ing deal.

***** im extremely jelly. i love the netherlands : [ its beautiful. been there only once

DFEAR

Smash Hero
writing with grammar in mind to prove a point does not show signs of intelligence but instead shows signs of weakness to social acceptance. who are you trying to impress? yourself, me, the community, or yo mamma

and to prove my hypocritical self wrong imma rewrite that sentence in a more robust and emotional way

writing with those punctuations and **** to prove **** aint doin nothing for yo head man, yo jus tryin to show yo ***** *** self the weakness of your pity *** self. who u tryin to front? me!? boi id **** you up so hard **** be flying out yo mouth by the time my **** is done with yo pretty ***. **** yo mamma.

edit:

tourney is gonna be hype. yay :3

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
writing with grammar in mind to prove a point does not show signs of intelligence but instead shows signs of weakness to social acceptance. who are you trying to impress? yourself, me, the community, or yo mamma

and to prove my hypocritical self wrong imma rewrite that sentence in a more robust and emotional way

writing with those punctuations and **** to prove **** aint doin nothing for yo head man, yo jus tryin to show yo ***** *** self the weakness of your pity *** self. who u tryin to front? me!? boi id **** you up so hard **** be flying out yo mouth by the time my **** is done with yo pretty ***. **** yo mamma.

edit:

tourney is gonna be hype. yay :3
It's cool, don't be mad. You'll get some attention later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom