• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR6 | South River, New Jersey | August 13, 2011 | 57 videos

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Are these videos going to be uploaded in better quality? The ones that you put have bad sound.
Not to be mean or anything, but you should at least be thankful for the amount of effort he put into setting up the recording stations, splitting each game up and uploading them. They might not be the greatest quality, but at least it's something man. Thanks for the vids, Zant.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Hey Zant I just bought a capture card. I have everything connected and just figured out how to capture the video. It isn't capturing the volume tho :(. It is capturing the outside current noise.

Do you have any tips?

Hey Zant I just bought a capture card. I have everything connected and just figured out how to capture the video. It isn't capturing the volume tho :(. It is capturing the outside current noise.

Do you have any tips?
What capture module and capture card are you using? Is audio input set to your capture device?

Panta

Smash Cadet
Was the match Junebug won against M2K only a doubles match? That is the only one I can find.

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
The match between Junebug and M2K was basically assigned to a non-recording setup -.-;;

Sucks

Top Bottom