• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kumite in Tennessee - Nashville, TN - Jul 12, 08

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah, this was too much fun. Glad to see those familiar faces; you know who you are. Shoutouts to come with the hopeful results thread.

NeonTigerX3

Smash Rookie
Thanks everyone, I had such a blast yesterday, I'm so friggin' tired! Shout outs and all that goodness later when I'm more conscious XD

You guys rock :D

Milln

Smash Champion
Cool stuff cool stuff. Wonderful meeting everyone. Where's that thar results thread? X3

Man that was so much fun. The only bad part was I couldn't find a spot open that wasn't Waffle House for food. And I couldn't find any orange juice. I've determined that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find orange juice in Nashville. Everyone was out or not open or just plain didn't have it. T-T

Good work to everybody, hopefully see you at the next tournament I go to.

peruvian_001

Smash Cadet
this event was one of the most fun smash events i have attended, it was good meeting some great smashers and being around some familiar faces

Top Bottom