• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
So Sunday is a no go as well looks like it's not happening that weekend and the next weekend is test your might out in Cleveland

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
20th would be dumb as vgbootcamp has a tournament in indianapolis then

just sayin

solecalibur

Smash Master
20th is delta (Not that many from down south come anyways)
27th is OUGA a lot of neoh is coming down from there

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Gonna talk to the manager of a play n trade sometime this weekend about having a melee tournament, if we pull enough people i was even thinking of having one every three months or so in columbus, that'll help us revive a little bit. Once I get some confirmation i'll make a thread and advertise.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
well i should know about the 27th within the next day or so ill let u know as soon as i find out and hopefully there will be no gay magic releases -_-

King~

Smash Champion
lol they still have a strong ommunity, they just dont have tournies every weekend like we do.

once they start throwing more tournies, it should grow again

4% APR

Smash Champion
If there was somewhere in cf to host them i'd be having tournies out the ***. Maybe i'll start looking around again

4% APR

Smash Champion
Nice, minnty and i are in the process of looking for venues. Dont let me down guys

DippnDots

Feral Youth
So I stopped by play and trade.. and.. well.. results are not sastifactory. All in all it would be packed if we had 30+ people, there's only 8 tvs, all of which are HD, and the guy planned on doing free-for-alls with items so it wouldnt take long and to appease the other people mentioning melee tournaments.

Keeping the search going though

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
So I stopped by play and trade.. and.. well.. results are not sastifactory. All in all it would be packed if we had 30+ people, there's only 8 tvs, all of which are HD, and the guy planned on doing free-for-alls with items so it wouldnt take long and to appease the other people mentioning melee tournaments.

Keeping the search going though
That sucks. Keep us posted, brotha. I'm getting flashbacks to the great "Smash on the Lawn" revival. That was epic.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
would love to come if more Brawl players make it. I mean, I'm always down for Melee, but you all know about my Melee skills... :dizzy:

DTR

Smash Journeyman
ive been dying for a tourney but the melee scene is pretty dead around here :/

Top Bottom