• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

Skyson

Smash Ace
Butler will not **** crews.

CF [+Canton defects] didn't even get to PLAY Butler, just cause we know it would have been too much of a slaughter.

I mean, come on, Zelda?

Also, LAKE, YGO MM, LET'S GOOOOOO~

4% APR

Smash Champion
i dont blame you, ks is really far

that being said, all of ohio has no excuse not to come to this, we aren't gonna get anything bigger in ohio.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Steve I'm on the crew for Melee, right? I have a good feeling that I'll be on fire that day.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah sure. I have to work tomorrow all the way through monday, but maybe we can hang next Tuesday afternoon to practice?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

If you read the thread a bit, I actually went through a lot of discussion about that.
Actually, I can't afford to go there atm, and TBH I have no interest in playing in a tourny with that stage, so I didn't read the thread. HOWEVER, I will now, as I am interested in seeing how you can justify that stage (other than the usual "it actually hinders MK" I have heard.).

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Sky if you dont have a ride dont worry ill get you provided you dont care spending a weekend here haha

Edit--------AND SKY I HAVE BETTER LOW TIER SKILL TOO NEED I REMIND YOU THE LOW TIER TOURNEY MY ZELDA =D

Skyson

Smash Ace
Sky if you dont have a ride dont worry ill get you provided you dont care spending a weekend here haha

Edit--------AND SKY I HAVE BETTER LOW TIER SKILL TOO NEED I REMIND YOU THE LOW TIER TOURNEY MY ZELDA =D
I said the random low tier skill, you ****.

I was hoping you'd do another low tier tournament at the last one, since I was going to **** your Zelda with Link this time around instead of going Kirby like I do against Matt.

By "random low tier skill" I meant I can play almost all of the low tier characters pretty well. In reverse, you can play the spacies while I can't. <_<

But come on, your Zelda nearly dropped to my Kirby. Link's gonna put a sword in your ****ing head.

Edit: And no, spending a weekend there wouldn't bother me. It'd be pretty awesome, even, spending Thanksgiving weekend with my smash brother! 8D!!1

Skyson

Smash Ace
Every low tier player can play Pika, though. Low tier Fox, all day.

$5 there sounds pretty well spent to me. The only Pika that can beat my Link is 4%. Just sayin.

Skyson

Smash Ace
This guy knows.

I'd be fine with a Sheik ditto too, though. Picking up this part time job has put a ****load of money in my wallet. As of now I have like $60 or so..

So, money matches all the way. Let's roll.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Well, I can't ****ing stand playing spacies with Sheik, but whatevs.

As long as it isn't Peach, I guess I'll play it. <_<

Top Bottom