• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L-cancelling help!

MRF

Smash Cadet
Every time I L-Cancel, I put up my shield. Do I just need to be faster or am I doing something wrong?

milligraham

Smash Apprentice
This helped someone else looking for l canceling advice, maybe it'll help you too.

milligraham said:
Are you pressing L/R all the way down when you l cancel? You only have to partially press the button to l cancel.
This helped me to stop shielding when trying to l cancel.

IndianapolisCentralGaming

Banned via Warnings
Either Your controller sticks or You'r holding it to long when really You should treat the triggers like buttons and only press in halfway so it's less time being held to help avoid shielding and pressing it all the way in also counts as You trying to tech and offen it will make You miss Your tech should You be hit out of a shffl

I am incredibly trilled for Your avatar. Like it's better than most abortion jokes.

If You don't like abortion jokes You better pull out now.

Top Bottom