• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
When does the smashfest start? Chen's brother is having a going away party tomorrow and I have no idea what time atm which sucks. Would skip it to come if I could but it would be kinda douchy. Ill still try to come to the smashfest though and if I come I'm sure Seph will too.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Nakat u black man. Give me the details before I rasengan ur *** lol.. u can get my number from jband

:phone:
Jband isn't answering his phone.

You can arrive at Chris's house (103 mountain way Rutherford, NJ.) at around 12:00 P.M. It's a sleepover so you can stay the night too. This is directed to Smurf and Keitaro. If you have an extra TV please bring it.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Uh, I could've done better, i was actually playing pretty well that day XD, somewhat inconsistent but good. Pro bracket began at like 1:00 am sunday x_x, my carpool was just trying to gtfo out of there and so was I, they obv they didn't let me 4feit my matches so i just played them without rlly wanting to win, I know i have to wall kirby and he almost auto looses if I play gay but I was more concerned about not getting home at 9:00 am the next day than winning. I ended up doing did some silly stuff and just dipped XD, falln was just like " wtf pwii, u don't think I'm a threat, why u sandbaggin>", idk he said something like that but i was too tired so I didn't hear what he said, but it was something along those lines. My set against havok remembered of a lot of things, i 4got how to get back to the stage in the ditto which was like what screwed me but i figured it out too late, all i had to do is jump from the ledge with a high recovery since he was covering the landing options, something so obvious should be second nature to me but sadly I don't get as much practice nowdays to keep myself sharp:(. Overall it was a good experience, and I feel like i'm back into **** mode from playing the whole day, definitely watch out for my next trney.

Keitaro

Yeah don't worry about it Pwii. You were very impressive even with that *** recovery lmao! Whenever you did get back on stage you'd catch up very quickly with your complete bull**** MK tactics. I rarely get as hyped watching others play as I do you and that time was just the same. More interesting to watch than Dabuz vs Razer mm imo.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'm learning programming on Java, it's pretty awesome, I felt frustrated at first cause some stuff is tricky but now I can create applets and it's MAD TIGHT

Keitaro

I'm learning programming on Java, it's pretty awesome, I felt frustrated at first cause some stuff is tricky but now I can create applets and it's MAD TIGHT
**** programming! The only programming you should be doing is programming *****es to suck your ****!

But honestly that's pretty cool. I dunno what its useful for but I heard Java is in a lot of things.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Java is nice, I was teaching myself to program in C++ about a year ago, however I just got bored and gave up.

Maybe you should learn python before Java. Python I heard is much easier.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Java is really boring at first, and writing lines of code is pretty freaking boring to be honest too... lol. The only good thing is what comes out of them, GAMES! Learning programming by urself is hard lol, it's boring and you'll encounter technical difficulties quite often... so yah need a teacher.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Java is really boring at first, and writing lines of code is pretty freaking boring to be honest too... lol. The only good thing is what comes out of them, GAMES! Learning programming by urself is hard lol, it's boring and you'll encounter technical difficulties quite often... so yah need a teacher.
>needing a teacher to teach you programming
>not using the internet and the free guides provided by countless people

You just need to pay attention to your programming grammar. Also makes sure that you're coding for the right thing.

Keitaro

So you guys played today? Thanks for the text back False! >:0

But I couldn't play today anyway, but Inui wanted to play. I'm free next weekend.

Also Nakat text me when you can. Your number disapeared out my phone.

Top Bottom