• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAB 2 - Let's Adjust Brawl

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Fuuckkking Infern Won...

1st- Infern
2nd- Y.b.M.
3rd- Blue Rogue
4th- Hilt

Not sure about anything else....

and Fizzle and Scribbs won Doubles... God Kais win everything... except Street Fighter, *Sigh*

clowsui

Smash Legend
Fun tournament guys. I'll get the results thread up as soon as I get the file from Jesse

Infern, at Ohayocon let's play a lot on Friday night. There's a few Smash setups in the game room that I'm sure we could try and play like...5-6 games in a row on.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Singles results:

1. Infern
2. Y.b.M.
3. Blue Rogue
4. Hilt
5. Nope
5. DJ Iskascribble (I think)
7. SneakyTako
7. Mister Eric
9. Fizzle

All I remember. Chi you are a really, really solid TO. Keep it up. Had a great time, guys. This was my last tournament. Shoutouts probably in the results thread.

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
Singles results:

1. Infern
2. Y.b.M.
3. Blue Rogue
4. Hilt
5. Nope
5. DJ Iskascribble (I think)
7. SneakyTako
7. Mister Eric
9. Fizzle

All I remember. Chi you are a really, really solid TO. Keep it up. Had a great time, guys. This was my last tournament. Shoutouts probably in the results thread.

I believe Lumi and I placed 9th as well.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Chi why would you ever want to play friendlies with infern? Why not just call them sandbagglies?
:p

Also wtf hilt. Last tournament? Why? :X

clowsui

Smash Legend
Need some LAB2 date suggestions. Looking at sometime in march

yes my parents put a leash on me, no that doesn't mean i'm not gonna try and sneak around it ;p

thinking of experiments now as well as potential side events

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Suggestions (some good, some terrible)
Brawl Minus
Mario Kart Double Dash
Texas Hold Em
One of the 5000 arcade games at the venue
Mafia...although a tournament would be impossible.
2v2 Madden (It's a mini game) ON THE WII
That one game where two people try to keep a straight face for as long as they can and the first one to smile loses. It's not stupid as it sounds....even though it's pretty stupid.

clowsui

Smash Legend
unless there's some huge demand for it, i'm not going to run LT events. sorry lumi and everyone else who wants one :S i just think even LT dubs is incredibly boring. characters who have no killing ability + extremely specific setups + mediocre punishing ability all trying to defeat each other = uhhh

by the way

the next one would start around 2 or 3 and it would end at 9. even though i'm thinking of experiments, i dunno any convenient ones to run for a 6-7 hour event. it'd be straight to bracket

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
hahahahahahahaha

Non-viable characters are so boring when matched up against each other in the most balanced matches in Brawl!
(I respectfully disagree with your stance on low tier events)

'swhatev though. Just run a real fighting game side event like 3rd strike or mvc :colorful:

clowsui

Smash Legend
if it's any consolation i find european LT matches to be exciting, american LT players don't take enough risks/aren't offensive :)

also yeah i'd do that except five people entered super last time :glare: should've been more imo

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I think you should do it. You experimented with stages at the first one, so I think this might be a good idea. It'll produce some interesting results I bet. :D

Mr.E

Smash Lord
More like mid-tiers because everyone always does low-tiers. :redface:

Suggestions
2v2 Madden (It's a mini game) ON THE WII
Aww man this is awesome

Note that I still support MK:DD because it went untouched last time but I don't think that's ever going to actually happen.

Top Bottom