• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lady Gaga is Incredible

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
first of all: it's BAPHOMET!!!!! if your gonna try to prove sumthin, get the **** name right, come on!!!

second of all: she aint doing the other hand like him so she aint representen him and she aint sitting

question: you gotta pic of her representing the flying spaghetti monster, might as well say she's pastafarian too!!! bahahahahahahahaha

typos never EVER HAPPEN
YEP AND EVERY THING SHE DO IS JUST a coincidence .
and i know u refuse to look into the situation yourself
But then again why would you question the things she do Your god and her god does magic so every thing is settled
she calls your god a monster you call her god a monster. and it automatically makes it different since it has more than 1 zigzag

Thats why that stupid ugly lady got pushed over a ledge in one of her videos

dont worry this is just another coincidence
i think its a thunder bolt

Healer

Smash Apprentice
typos never EVER HAPPEN
YEP AND EVERY THING SHE DO IS JUST a coincidence .
and i know u refuse to look into the situation yourself
But then again why would you question the things she do Your god and her god does magic so every thing is settled
she calls your god a monster you call her god a monster. and it automatically makes it different since it has more than 1 zigzag

Thats why that stupid ugly lady got pushed over a ledge in one of her videos

dont worry this is just another coincidence
i think its a thunder bolt
she sure as heck looked sexy while falling, bahahaha :laugh:
what do you mean by "typos never ever happen" to me, that means either one of two things:
1. you're high everytime you post (with all the senseless and no facts backed up crap)
2. you're wrong, because you don't even know the right supposed "god" lady GaGa follows

Whenever you talk, you post pics and vids that you kind of people over zealously try to pick apart and state "ohhhh, Lady GaGa's a satanist, a freemasoner" and when we ask you about them you just give opinions, no facts, you shouldn't say "Lady GaGa is a satanist" you should start saying "I (or We) think Lady GaGa is a satanist" because we cant take you seriously with the opinions dude.
:chuckle:

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
man this thread got ******** and annoying.
stop trying to force down you stupid *** conspiracy theories down peoples throats
Yes its a conspiracy when she does things right in front of our face and you don't think its weird or at least question the things she do because she is "awesome"
DEVIL Horns/horns, Checkered floors, the mask she wears, The all seeing eye of thing she is always doing, yep just coincidence

what do you mean by "typos never ever happen" to me, that means either one of two things:
1. you're high everytime you post (with all the senseless and no facts backed up crap)
2. you're wrong, because you don't even know the right supposed "god" lady GaGa follows

Whenever you talk, you post pics and vids that you kind of people over zealously try to pick apart and state "ohhhh, Lady GaGa's a satanist, a freemasoner" and when we ask you about them you just give opinions, no facts, you shouldn't say "Lady GaGa is a satanist" you should start saying "I (or We) think Lady GaGa is a satanist" because we cant take you seriously with the opinions dude.
Have you seen any of the vids or do u just sit there saying "NOT TRUE NOT TRUE NOT TRUE NOT TRUE" Im not the best debater so i post teh vids.
K ill answer a few of the thing u stated from your past post.
comeon, freemasons are pollitical ppl powerful people, she has no power, a powerful voice, but no power,
The Freemasons also have power over the media. Music is just a thing to take the peoples mind off whats in front of them. she may not have much power but people like you and other people here would flock to her and say how great she is and defend her like she is your relative. and if I'm not mistaken didn't she give a speech in front a few thousand people about gay rights and stuff? thats pretty political.

"also NO WHERE have we seen her do that famous handshake"
but we have seen the all seeing eye and the ROC. On more than 1 occasion

you gotta pic of her representing the flying spaghetti monster, might as well say she's pastafarian too!!
and this is just a joke question i cant really answer seriously. you guys gave me no serious questions which is why i write no serious post plan and simple

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

man this thread got ******** and annoying.
stop trying to force down you stupid *** conspiracy theories down peoples throats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
But im gonna stop trying to debate and stuff.
last month i got a message on aim from some guy named Freedomwatcher about this stuff and i bugged out and i dont want it happening again :urg:

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I think she's trying to screw with us through all this satanic/freemason/illuminati stuff. Nothing short of The Beatles with their whole Paul is Dead stuff and Jay-Z's supposed Satanic stuff.

She's trying to stir stuff up. And those who do it, ususally get the most fans.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
A lot of the "creativity" that goes into her performances, clothes, and music make zero sense to me unless she explains it via interview or w/e. Paparazzi kind of made sense.

Moozle

Smash Champion
The peach boards were a shrine of lady gaga for like 3 weeks :3 I'm sure most people there could tell you why they like her so much ^^

Healer

Smash Apprentice
The peach boards were a shrine of lady gaga for like 3 weeks :3 I'm sure most people there could tell you why they like her so much ^^
hahaha i find this sooo funny, i know an avid lady gaga fan, and he's a peach mainer!!! :laugh::chuckle:

Top Bottom