• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lake Mary, Play-N-Trade, MELEE ONLY, Aug 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
I would come but I dunno if the attendance is worth it,and **** taking mulla from the pot.
I tell ya right now it's not gonna be huge but if you're lookin to practice w/ some of the bigger names around I mean you got Q, hungry, col bol, dj nintendo

These tournaments are still in their infancy and the playntrade is still open to tips on how to better run them so feel free to bring up any complaints you have, in a friendly way mind you lol

Also i dun think i've ever played the great noodle & would like to lol

TANK64

Smash Lord
I would come but I dunno if the attendance is worth it,and **** taking mulla from the pot.
:( of course it's worth it. *wallows in self pity*

I tell ya right now it's not gonna be huge but if you're lookin to practice w/ some of the bigger names around I mean you got Q, hungry, col bol, dj nintendo

These tournaments are still in their infancy and the playntrade is still open to tips on how to better run them so feel free to bring up any complaints you have, in a friendly way mind you lol

Also i dun think i've ever played the great noodle & would like to lol
this
Must play Guini!!!!

Finch

Smash Lord
ok garb's not talking to me and I don't care about doubles that much but I do want to come to singles to we'll see what happens.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Joe is prolly right.

I'll just drive myself. If u wanna just ride with me lemme know Finch. Anyone else is welcome to ride with me too. Just know that my car is pritty ****ty so don't expect a luxurious ride.

Pi

Smash Hero
By da wayyyyyyy
If anyone wakes up early in the morning
and are eager for some smash
call me up 407-462-2531
I live like 5 mins away from this
so we could smash till it gets started
names Jason

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word son. We definitely need to do draft crews with my sexy commentary lol. Me & Colbol got this for teams & singles.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
download tio and let me make the brackets
or let me download tio and make the brackets

also instead of 40/20/10
take away 30% and do 60/30/10 of the remaining pot (tio has a feature that does this)

Finch

Smash Lord
Results!

Only 4 teams entered doubles so who cares. Colin and DJ Nintendo got 1st and Q + Hbox got 2nd.

Singles had like 10-15 entrants. I'll give colin-style detailed results for the stuff I know.

1. Colbol (lost to no one)
2. Hbox (lost to Colbol 0-3 in WF and 2-3 in GF)
3. QDVS (lost to Hbox 1-2 in winners and 2-3 in LF)
4. DJ Nintendo (lost to Colbol ?-2 in winners and QDVS 0-2 in losers)
5. Finch (lost to DJ Nintendo 0-2 in winners and QDVS 0-2 in losers)
5. Uuaa (lost to Finch 1-2 in winners and DJ Nintendo 0-2 in losers)

idk the rest. I think Garb got 7th since I beat him right before losing to Andy. Zoro was probably the other 7th.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who showed (and entered!):)

Garb- good to actually play you, lol. you're Falco is really good.

Finch/TheNewSpaciesKiller- You got a lot better. You ***** me on FD, Next time I will ban and have my revenge!

Sheer- Thanks for the Yoshi parry advice, and good Falco as usual. mUsCle MeMoRy :psycho:

Sword Dancer- That's my dawg!!!

Q- Forgot to play you :(

KnihT- thanks for teaming!:mad: Scrub!

Col- Congrats, you're too good

If I forgot you then I'm sry, I get nervous when I type a lot.:urg:

Pi

Smash Hero
Col bol - lol falco
Action B - **** son, mad aggressive, i couldn't shield, i couldn't not shield lol, forced me to play really smart
garbanzo - lmao @ our last match, i get you next time son!
hbox - thanks as always for the fox practice, i get you next time! lol
finch - thanks for the tips man, i hate getting shine gimped, and wasn't sure if i could jump out of IC's grabs and i hate getting my jump stolen, but seems like i can get away with it
tank - we aint got NO teams chemistry at all, and i'm gettin broke as it is lol
zoro - good choice on the link man, too many falco's as is, such an interesting matchup
djn - half expected you to go samus this tourney lol
apollo - thanks for the peach & ganon exp, feel like i have a lil better understanding on how i can fight them
Q - didn't get to play you i think, but that's cause i was playin other people, so it's all good lol

see you all at the next tournament, not sure when it is though lol

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who showed (and entered!):)
This is basically aimed at me and Rx-, haha! Next time I'll bring enough money to enter

Had a lot of fun tho, nice seeing you all again before I take off for Gainesville. I'll still come back at least once a month though. GGs to all of the people I friendlied, it was cool.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
i dont play falco anymore
i lose to the same people i always lose to with falco anyway so it doesnt matter
It was HDL training that turn this guy into a true link :p

StrawHat - **** son, mad aggressive, i couldn't shield, i couldn't not shield lol, forced me to play really smart
Ugh X.x, i want to play smart and aggressive at the same time. My mind was elsewhere and the Monster drink make things work. I should had a cup of coffee instead of a Monster drink to get my working. Good game though :D. love your samus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom