• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi's tournament january 24th!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Mooney is sorta right.

Mabye you should put the address, ruleset, and times in the original post so people from out of city can make plans to come it it's worth it. I mean the whole thing about Tampa being organized. This is sorta the problem isnt it? People not puttin gin enough effort...

*sample*

12345 Sixseveneight rd. Nine, Florida

Venue opens at 11:00am.

Melee Singles starts at 12:00pm

Brawl singles start at 3:00p.

Melee dubs start at 5:00pm

Brawl dubs start art 800pm.

Melee pot
1-70
2-20
3-10

Brawl pot
1-70
2-20
3-10

Melee Rules

No Items, Fox only, final destination

Brawl rules

No items, Metaknight only, Battlefield

All brackets are double elimation.

TV list
1. Redhalberd
2. Lamugi
3. Lamugi
4. Petey

GC list
1. Lamugi
2. Petey

Wii list
1. Redhalberd
2. Ed

OverLade

Smash Hero
i know how to do it silly!
ill do it in a few tho
XD Not tryna be an angry black man. Im just hoping for some out of city attendence so I can has money matches. (Is not going to manage to make any money off of melee rofl)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Indeed, also. I has your TV and setup all set and YAY, a copy of melee!!!! Oh Happy day!! lol. One day I'll try to get better at melee lol. Maybe here I can!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I don't mean to marsh your mallow Ed, but that extra copy of Melee was given back to it's owner. WHat had happened was Felipe let a friend of his borrow Metroid Prime and when they gave it back, Melee was in there. They exchanged the games so now Felipe has MP and his friend has Melee. Sorry man.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Everybody doesn't know what's going on. Noel, we getting more info soon,... or what? I mean, this is a week away now.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I say we ditch this and let somebody else hold a tourney.

Or, we could wait outside a house with nobody at it for 5 hours, **** around for 2 hours, and then at 9 PM finally play a few games!

Sounds like fun, right?

Top Bottom