• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi's tournament january 24th!

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
is the tourney house close to your house on spyglass? cuz why meet there first?

oh and i can bring a wii with brawl + melee (no tv) if you want.

9 setups? this is gonna be the **** if it goes as planned

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, 6 hours of test and boring... but you gotta do it. Just don't answer a question you don't know,...

edit: On a completely unrelated note: Monk ate waaaaaayyyyyyy too many pancakes at IHOP today,... and almost died in my car... yet, he turned his head and almost fell asleep too...

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
wtf. my controller broke. i left it plugged into melee for a few hours and came back and the control stick is all weird and inputs randomly.....melee breaks controllers.....

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
You could reset it... X+Y+Start button...
tried that a million times and nothin. i hope it goes away, but otherwise i have a way to fix it but it would be kind of a *****.

oh btw, how the hell am i supposed to consistently short hop with fox, let alone SHFFL. i can wavedash, waveshine, and L-cancel but the flippin short hop is too hard to do consistently...im such a brawl noob just gimme a flippin nado lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
tried that a million times and nothin. i hope it goes away, but otherwise i have a way to fix it but it would be kind of a *****.

oh btw, how the hell am i supposed to consistently short hop with fox, let alone SHFFL. i can wavedash, waveshine, and L-cancel but the flippin short hop is too hard to do consistently...im such a brawl noob just gimme a flippin nado lol
Lol thats why I play Falco. :D

Easy Short hops.

And my pillaring is gettin beast yall better watch out.

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet

Be really fast, you eventually develop a routine of tapping y, shffling nair/dair and shining, just do that for some time.

OR you can main Sheik, never really have to shorthop anyway :p. Just wavedash a lot, dthrow a lot and eventually ftilt->fair

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol i bet i can 4stock your falco with samus redhal
If I knew anything about skill gaps in melee I might take up that bet but I have no clue how good I am. I've learned stuff but havent had a chance to test it so I cant say whether I'll get ***** or do alrigth rofl.

Brawl MM 5$ MK vs. Wario 2/3?

OverLade

Smash Hero
double post @ redhal

nah i dont wanna mm in brawl i suck *** at that game im sure u'll win..

are u going to this we can play melee for real tho
Yeah Im goin tho I might show up a little late. Im tryna learn melee so it'll be good practice and shiz. I think now I just really need experience more than anything.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
omg i think its gotten to the point now where my fox actually looks like semi, sort of, barely, in a way, kind of legit. I CAN F'ING SHFFL!!! it took so much crap to finally master it including switching to clawing my controller. im so proud of myself right now that ive gone from n00b status to atrocious.

no but really play me now lamugi ill most likely beat u by a couple stocks......and vs abe its a guaranteed 3 stock. vs. polmex....ur gonna get waveshined 4 stocked nyukka loloololoolololololollooloolo

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
OH TRUEEEEE????

its like an hour you should come mang we've never gotten to play/party.

bring that lil scrub colin so i can make him laugh

and @ petey- yes it is a guarentee you will get 3 stocked i agree

Top Bottom