• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Largest amount of money in your pocket?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Usually no more than $20. Actually, it's more like zilch because I use EFTPOS everywhere I go.

Most actually in my pocket is probably about $750 to pay for hall hire + bond for a smash tourney last year.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
$3600

I was medically discharged from the Marines after two months at boot camp. I got paid for all the time I was there. I of course decided to close my military bank account since I was being discharged.
They put us on a Greyhound bus from South Carolina back to my home in Michigan. It was a 22 hour, overnight ride. I did not even come close to falling asleep. There were some shady people on that bus, I just clutched my bloated pockets the whole way home.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
$700 after my summer job cleaning school busses. $70 per bus and about 22 busses and had some help with family. And im only 13 lol

Frown

poekmon
I'm currently selling coke in school, and as a result, there is about 400 kr (50 dollars) in my pocket right now, which might be a record. The rest is in the bank.

And by coke, I mean the soda.

Riku00

Smash Ace
3000$ for working my *** off during the christmas weekend(not christmas day)
if you must know i do all construction,welding,painting, the whole 50 yards.lol
Saving up for a sweet ride

D

Deleted member

2k because I wanted to buy this awesome bed.

I worked at a Wendys once and my friends came and ate there. They decided to be douchebags and just to piss me off by paying IN PENNIES! So, to get back at them, I told them that they had to wait until I counted every single penny, just in case they didn't have enough.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
2k because I wanted to buy this awesome bed.

I worked at a Wendys once and my friends came and ate there. They decided to be douchebags and just to piss me off by paying IN PENNIES! So, to get back at them, I told them that they had to wait until I counted every single penny, just in case they didn't have enough.
What nice friends you have lol nice comeback tho:laugh:

Vanst

Smash Apprentice
Around 130 dollars and it was my birthday money. I never have any money on me, but I'm getting a job this Summer! :p

Top Bottom