• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

Overload

Smash Lord
Yeah I got sick of trying to hold my laptop as a camera trying to take a picture of my controller so I just decided to hold it up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That's a lame way to put your name in the picture.

THIS IS FOR MELEE PEOPLE. COME ON.

no offense.

Overload

Smash Lord
That's a lame way to put your name in the picture.

THIS IS FOR MELEE PEOPLE. COME ON.

no offense.
what do you want me to do lol. I can't really write on the controller since it is black, and I can't hold up a piece of paper since melee is in my hand. I'm gonna put a new pic up since I changed my mind about having my face on here lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
what do you want me to do lol. I can't really write on the controller since it is black, and I can't hold up a piece of paper since melee is in my hand. I'm gonna put a new pic up since I changed my mind about having my face on here lol

Nah, the picture is okay. The only problem is if you have yourself in the picture, your sexiness distracts people from what really matters. Melee, and well, your controller. It also takes up like, the whole shot.

Don't people have camera's nowadays? :/

Overload

Smash Lord

Nah, the picture is okay. The only problem is if you have yourself in the picture, your sexiness distracts people from what really matters. Melee, and well, your controller. It also takes up like, the whole shot.

Don't people have camera's nowadays? :/
My dad has one, but I don't want to ask him to use it just for a single picture.

Overload

Smash Lord
Ohhh Jah, I remember now. At least you play melee, now just don't use ness ^_^
Actually I just picked up Falco. I will still use Ness for fun/low tier stuff but I want to put a lot of focus on Falco.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Good to hear you're picking up a higher tier character. I don't really like playing Falco, though. I just love Fox more.

Overload

Smash Lord
The first character I ever used in melee was fox. now after playing falco I just like him so much better than fox.

Spife

Smash Master
pishaw. Variola I can still stand toe to toe with you as Link. F your high tiers, my link makes my high tiers look like bottom tiers. OHHHHHH SNAP SOn!

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Big picture is big, but you could have it around a window or something so there will be more of a ligher and cleaner shade of it. Still, this is the best it seems.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
ebay has tons of non nintendo brand controllers for great prices...don't know if i should get them or not
If you want to buy controllers that don't work, yeah, go ahead.

Seriously, one of my friends got one that was shaped exactly like a regular controller, but it was so cheaply made that I couldn't even harvest it for parts.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Dual C-sticks? That would suck so bad. Nice colors though
Dual c-sticks is so amazing for Smash =O you have to try it

You've got to be ****ting me. That's exactly how I'm painting my controller (except c stick joystick moving). I was even going to put "Zant" in there.

I hate you now >: O
^_^ mine isn't painted though, the back is from my indigo launch controller >.>

@ darkatma - that cord is epic. Love the Japanese controller so much lol

Metà

Smash Master
Well, I believe you have failed in completing it in a few months. Soon...
Indeed. Why'll I'm slightly disappointed, I feel that this is mostly my fault, for not advertising this and telling more people directly, rather than expecting it just to happen by itself. Huge thanks to everyone who's helped so far, especially those who put it in their signature, told their friends, etc.

Still, I haven't given up...I'm still here, lol.

Overload

Smash Lord
considering how many members are on this forum there should be more pics

Top Bottom