• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

Overload

Smash Lord
Wow chain-ace, five copies of melee. Awesome. You can never have to many. Good to stock up for the future when they are scarce.

cody420

Smash Cadet
I cant set up a pic, but my G-cube sticks are white. So i painted one half red & gave it sum pokeball details. It looks good, even tho its not round.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
ill send you my control my brother's and some friend's controllers tomorrow
BTW melee is alive and well in san diego and tijuana mexico (across the border) since melee monthlies will start arround here and UCSD triweeklies will have some melee thrown in there if anyone is ever in the area u should hit us up

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I've tried emailing you the picture, but it refuses to attach the picture and I've no idea why, so please take the copy I posted on here earlier.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Gragh, my stupid mac won't take pictures that aren't reversed. I figured I could easily find some free program to just flip the image, but for some reason that seems to be impossible to do. I might just post it as a reverse image unless anyone can tell me how to flip this image reasonably without buying a camera or some spiffy program.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
Gragh, my stupid mac won't take pictures that aren't reversed. I figured I could easily find some free program to just flip the image, but for some reason that seems to be impossible to do. I might just post it as a reverse image unless anyone can tell me how to flip this image reasonably without buying a camera or some spiffy program.
use a mirror

Overload

Smash Lord
Dude just flip it in paint lol. . .

Overload

Smash Lord
Tried...didn't work out too well.

Yeah, doesn't work. I have a mac. Don't have paint and there's no basic program that can flip it for me. I downloaded like two or three with no luck x_x;;
email me the pic, I will flip it for you, and send it back.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Tried...didn't work out too well.

Yeah, doesn't work. I have a mac. Don't have paint and there's no basic program that can flip it for me. I downloaded like two or three with no luck x_x;;
...Isn't one of the main selling points for Macs supposed to be all the art/music/video programs they come with? And it can't even flip a picture?
XFD Macs suck ****.

Overload

Smash Lord
I do find it hard to believe there is no way to flip a picture on a mac. There HAS to be, it's one of the simplest tasks you can do with a picture and I highly doubt they didn't include it.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I think I tried that program. I downloaded it before anyway and it didn't seem to work (maybe I just couldn't find the flip option).

Anyway, Overload was nice enough to flip it for me, so here's the image:

And the direct link is: http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5449/34937411yq9.jpg

I decided to switch my tag to Redmage because a friend of mine pointed out that my initials are the abbreviation for it in Final Fantasy I(RDM). And I don't main Link, I just liked the sticker.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I think I tried that program. I downloaded it before anyway and it didn't seem to work (maybe I just couldn't find the flip option).

Anyway, Overload was nice enough to flip it for me, so here's the image:

And the direct link is: http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5449/34937411yq9.jpg

I decided to switch my tag to Redmage because a friend of mine pointed out that my initials are the abbreviation for it in Final Fantasy I(RDM). And I don't main Link, I just liked the sticker.

Dude...mac photo booth has the option to auto flip any picture to the nonereversed state. >_>

pichuboy9

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrouchoMarxist
Nice photo pichuboy!
Thanks dude...Do you know what will take sharpie off a controller?That crap wont come off....But the Pichu pic was my drawing.....Ten bux to whoever can spot the n64 cartridge of Smash Bros....(not really,you will get the satisfaction)

DNFanatic

Smash Cadet

Here's my contribution. I used the batteries to my silver wireless to get this picture. xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

I have that exact same sticker! Did ya get it from nintendo power? =3

Top Bottom