• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This thread has devolved into execution worthy forbidden talk.

Btw Spadefox, don't be insecure about your looks otherwise you'll never get that rambo Tom Cat you've always dreamed of.

Oh **** I hope Tom teh supa mod don't see this. *whistle*.

*whistle whistle*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
wth, I sincerely hope there's been some misunderstandings here, but get back on topic!!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Livvers

its some crazy *** restaurant in miami...they also use liquid nitrogen to cool their martinis and ****. all the food is presented in ridiculous ways.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
So I've found this old *** photo of mine (like 3 years XD). My hair is short now, and I gained some weight, but... that's basically how I look like, lulz.

I have a more recent one (1 year old lol), but that's of incredibly crappy quality, and my hair is dyed black there. So...

I took this at a friend's house, so all of the stuff you see there is not mine. XD

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Never posted this in here-- I redid my hair!

...and took a picture of it while brushing my teeth.

On topic of cats, my cat juts had kittens today! But alas, they're all black, and I have bad lighting in my house, so when I took the pictures, it just looked like a black clump of nothing. It's okay, though. Fresh from the womb kittens are ugly anyway.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I expect to see german history books and furry pictures everywhere at your house Xiivi Spade. ^^

@Xsyven: ZOMG ANIME HAIR >:o

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh, my library is filled with all kinds of books, not only history, and not only German. XD

You'd rather see a messy pile of books and games, lol. And I have no furry pics on my wall. =P
Only flags.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Haha, thats sweet. I didn't even realize that. Well at least now i have a reason for wearing a default avatar.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Spadefox you look like you would look better if your hair wasn't pulled back like that. How long is your hair? Is it wavy or curly? You should wave it and take a picture.

**** you cut it didnt you. ****. :< GROW IT OUT AGAIN, I DEMAND IT

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Haha, my hair is now pretty short. It's actually flat, it's only that I'm having a pony in that picture what makes it look a bit wavy.

jber4life actually has pretty much the same length as I do now.

EDIT:
In case anyone didn't get the joke I made before with the cat:
HERE is the source. =P

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Spade, you look like a priest in that photo.

It all makes sense now. >_o

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
What? No! I'm not Catholic! ;^;

@.cat//tomato:
No... I hate my long hair. It hangs in everywhere. x.x

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm supposed to be Catholic, but it's getting pretty **** hard to stay one with that idiot pope

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If it makes you feel any better, my Catholicism is the result of 18 years of upbringing/brainwashing. I'm slowly become more aethiest, but I feel like I'm stuck at a fork in the road.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's not that we care what you believe, it's that the gods of the PRoom are most displeased by talk of religion.

We must now sacrifice 20 lambs to Azua and I have to PM Pics to Xsyven :(

Top Bottom