• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Here's my baby kitties! :3 They're only a few days old. Their eyes aren't even open yet.

These are the boys, Armando and Pierre

And the girls, Regina and Lola.

And Lucy, the mamma kitty getting excited at the attention, and rolling over while they were still eating.

hush.

Smash Cadet
Awww...those kittens are sooo cute!! :bee: They remind me of these four kittens we found and took care of for a while [they had 7 toes on each paw o_O].

Eh, might as well contribute. [I are on the left...then the right ^_^]

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohhh man, I'm so jealous.

Is that purple house yours? Sweetness, if it is. I love funky-colored houses. (For temp housing, anyway.)

What neighborhood in SF is that?
its balboa park, thats the stop on the bart atleast.
around where city college is.

Ohhh man, I'm so jealous.

Is that purple house yours? Sweetness, if it is. I love funky-colored houses. (For temp housing, anyway.)
no its not sadly but there are bunch of crazy houses here and that one was a really awesome one.

when I read this I was thinking, hmmm I wonder would people would say if I post pics of where i live......" OMG that place looks so ghetto, it must suck to be you"
dude i lived in brooklyn NY for 20 years. so i know what its like and i still miss brooklyn. also living in the ghetto makes you appreciate things more.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
dude i lived in brooklyn NY for 20 years. so i know what its like and i still miss brooklyn. also living in the ghetto makes you appreciate things more.
I would love to live in brooklyn:( I guess your one of the lucky ones....after living in Mexico City, any other place doesn't feel right except any big city in the north east. Anywhere in brooklyn would make me happy....

D

Deleted member

That tie is so awesome! It's like leather spaghetti! I should show up to work in one of those babies and see what everyone says.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Guys this is not a topic about posting random pictures in a consecutive manner. It's to showcase yourself to the boards, not NOT you. Take it to the Art section of the forums.

Last warning before Xsyven goes on an infraction spree.

Barge

All I want is a custom title

I hab some bad acne, my moms genes gave it to me :c
darn chocolate, that doesnt stop me though 8D

my donkey kong shirt c:

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I would avoid color streaks because it could make you start to look like a cliche emo kid. Lol. I think your hair looks great right now. I wish my hair were naturally deep brown =[

Dunno if you care about acne advice, but lately I've been using Clinique's 7 Day Scrub Cream rinse off formula to clean my face, and Neutrogena's Oil Free skin moisturizer(spf 15)to moisturize. Has really been showing a difference. The scrub cream is pretty pricey, but I think it's worth it. I'm not sure how well it'll work for you; I'm not a teenager anymore =3 But I have bad acne on and off, but this stuff has been keeping my face niiice.

Top Bottom