• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
No Zerobeat we said SEXY OFF not girlfriend off.

God learn to read.
Let's not bring her up, I'M TRYING TO RECOVER, we broke up after six years. <_< I thought I was making progress and here you come to bring me down :(.

*Goes back to being emo*

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Hair always grows back. Might as well have some fun with it. :)

My hair has been almost white, blonde, brown, black, red, and blue. I liked every one of them!
You know what happens years after that, right? :p
I don't have a problem with hair-dying, it can be fun, but if you don't treat it nicely and correctly it gets damaged bad in the long run.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Scared me o_0. You look a LOT like a kid in my class, same clothes.. down to the gloves.

His hair is has a blond streak in it.. besides that you could be twins.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411

I wish I were cool enough to hang out with Tyson Ritter of AAR, but such is the beauty of Photoshop.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wish I were cool enough to hang out with Tyson Ritter of AAR, but such is the beauty of Photoshop.
He probably doesn't hang out with you because he prefers Pikachu to Raichu.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Let's not bring her up, I'M TRYING TO RECOVER, we broke up after six years. <_< I thought I was making progress and here you come to bring me down :(.

*Goes back to being emo*
Bring who up? ...wait... I didn't know you had a girlfriend?

zrky

Smash Lol'd

me through a filter:)

The shirt I have is one of my favorites! can anyone read what it says?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
hey queen killjoy is that post count real?

im not sure if this is a stupid question, it is smashboards, anything is possible.
Just for the lulz, I got a calculator, and two minutes after doing the math, I came up with this new answer to your question.

The boards don't let you post more than once per 30 seconds, so assuming she actually sat on her computer, and posted once every 30 seconds and never stopped...

To have posted 2 billion 100 million ish times (I used her exact post count at the time)

she would take (all approximates):

17 million 900 thousand hours

=

750 thousand days

=

2,042 years

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those 2 billion posts were all her. :p

*disappears from thread again*

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
So Crimson King thinks I look like a serial killer. I was actually going for the "scared" look but apparently I failed miserably.

And yes, I know I've got really baggy eyes there, got 5 hours of sleep the night before that trip to the zoo.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So Crimson King thinks I look like a serial killer. I was actually going for the "scared" look but apparently I failed miserably.

And yes, I know I've got really baggy eyes there, got 5 hours of sleep the night before that trip to the zoo.
You nailed serial killer, and possibly serial rapist.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
****it Victra, you revealed the secret by calling it a secret. Yes, I secretly **** interweb kidz, Airgemini is my side-kick.

Edit- On second thought, let me delete this last portion of my post because it involved these three words and a number in an odd sequence:

-SNAKE
-FOOT

Prawn

Smash Master
I'm at school so I can only post a few I have here,

Me in "The Smiths" tshirt on the right.

and me playing drums.

word.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman

I'm sorry, I just have to laugh at that whenever I see it. It's ridiculous.

Top Bottom