• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
It's very obviously plastic (though I think you realise) :p

Guns are illegal here.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Pardon me for being shirtless, but this picture of my daughter is a must see. She is going to be...THE BEST MELEE PLAYER EVER! I didn't even encourage this. She just saw me playing and crawled over to the control and actually fsmashed me with Marth. Here I am just practicing my tech skill when BAM. Sword right in Ganon's face.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
@cluesless: she's got mad skills, even plays with the controller upside down

@zerobeat: I don't know why but I just imagined you as some perv that's always in his car taking pics of random people, LOL.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
It's ****ing boring being the god **** errand boy of the family. I don't care though, I love driving my mom's car.

2010 Mariner> my 2004 impala.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I feel very film noir today.

Now why don't you like being in my photos if you dress up for the cam now again? >:c

@Clueless
Omg, SHE"S ADORABLE. <3 That's too epic. Get those gaming habits in early girl!

And since I just updated my chictopia with new piccies, what I'm wearing today! :B

Handorin

Smash Hero
@Clueless- Here I was thinking I was unique in having a purple/white (top/bottom) controller. I haven't seen a straight up purple one in a looong time, let alone purple/white. But do you have red led lights instead of a rumble? >_>

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
@Clueless- Here I was thinking I was unique in having a purple/white (top/bottom) controller. I haven't seen a straight up purple one in a looong time, let alone purple/white. But do you have red led lights instead of a rumble? >_>
I've also got a purple top/black one. You can't tell, but mine is white top/black. No led lights, I didn't do this for cosmetic reasons. I actually just like the triggers in the black controller, so everything ended up getting switched around.

@cluesless: she's got mad skills, even plays with the controller upside down
Haha, that's just her style. It all depends on the skill of the player. The 4th best player in Houston almost got beaten by a guy who plays using only his face/tongue. He's handicapped btw. AMAZINGLY smart player.

@Clueless
Omg, SHE"S ADORABLE. <3 That's too epic. Get those gaming habits in early girl!
I'll make sure she knows you said so ^_^
Her name is Aviana. Remember it. She'll be winning Pound 4

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Now why don't you like being in my photos if you dress up for the cam now again? >:c
I don't know, I guess I like being in pictures on my terms, plus I was in a camwhore mood today :p

Also, very little dressing up was needed. I just put on a tie and got the gun.

k, done camwhoring now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Pardon me for being shirtless, but this picture of my daughter is a must see. She is going to be...THE BEST MELEE PLAYER EVER! I didn't even encourage this. She just saw me playing and crawled over to the control and actually fsmashed me with Marth. Here I am just practicing my tech skill when BAM. Sword right in Ganon's face.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuh~

Also practicing tech skill with Ganon? Sounds intense.
I feel very film noir today.

omg minimic, this photo is amazing. Looks so slick.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
@ Clueless - Man it's great to see your daughter picking up my worst match up. lol She's adorable dude.

@ Thunder Mistress - You need to consider modeling. You have a gorgeous face and a wonderful figure.

Guess it's my turn to stop lurking and to put up pics of me.

Here's pics of me and my boy Tay chillin' on the back area of Miami Dade and right prepping up before open mic night/rap freestyle, we were hyping ourselves up through the great Immortal Technique and Nas!

P.S - I'm the one on the left rockin' Tay's skully. lol

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh ho ho, preparing for work... yes... work.

I just need to sort out the hair a bit.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

ah the baby upside down claw super micro! colbol watch out!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

How old is your daughter? She's so cute!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Valets wear red blazers, not ties.

Also, that work thing was a joke. I was actually visitig my uncle's grave for his birthday today, and while I was getting changed I thought I'd put on my hitman tie and gloves.

I actually wore a black tie today.

Top Bottom