• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
edit: On new years eve, beat a friend who went in with quad aces with a royal flush, no joke. There's no pics so I guess it didn't happen. It was hilaaaarious though.
i used to play poker with mates fairly regularly...

one time, someone was hosting a japanese exchange student, and were teaching him how to play. first hand, he got pocket queens, i got pocket kings. on the flop, both a king and a queen come down. after that, there was nothing special (no chances for flushes or anything). it was the first hand, and the person teaching him told him to go all in. naturally, i matched him. poor guy. he didnt buy back in afterwards...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥At least Lythium is doing her part by being in a kitchen. I wish I was that dedicated, but too bad. Back to the living room.♥

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
@ThunderMistress
Wow, that was fast O_O. I used to play fast songs, but freestyle is just more fun to me. I quit playing the game cuz nobody plays anymore. No more competition....I'd switch to DDR, but it just gives you less freedom with only 4 pads. It feels weird.

Attila_

BRoomer
i actually forgot to post any christmas photos here!

we had a barbeque on the roof!

(thats not me btw). we wrapped hotdogs in tin foil, put them inside milk cartons, and lit them on fire! we dont need no grill for a barbeque :)

and we finished with all smiles

Attila_

BRoomer
you couldnt taste the milk or the foil... the carton provided the fire, and the foil stopped the hotdogs from getting dirty. we actually stole the idea from some japanese boy scouts (which i also have photos of). the hotdog comes out warm and crispy... うまい!

cutter

Smash Champion
Lmao. Women still belong in the kitchen. xD
Why can't women do what they want aside from having to be the typical homemaker?

No offense, but I find a comment like that to be pretty offensive. And I'm a guy. I guess it comes from the fact that I don't live with any women and I do the vast majority of cooking and cleaning myself.

Either that, or my sarcasm detector must be horribly broken. I'm hoping it's the latter, considering your post didn't have any actual insinuation of sarcasm.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Why can't women do what they want aside from having to be the typical homemaker?

No offense, but I find a comment like that to be pretty offensive. And I'm a guy. I guess it comes from the fact that I don't live with any women and I do the vast majority of cooking and cleaning myself.

Either that, or my sarcasm detector must be horribly broken. I'm hoping it's the latter, considering your post didn't have any actual insinuation of sarcasm.
♥I think he was kidding. Other than that I would have cussed his *** out.♥

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

ya he was kidding and I don't think that it's offensive if it's a joke, I think Mexican jokes are funny and I'm part Mexican

Jane

Smash Hero
fun fact #2: Dr. Mario boxer shorts!
OMFG. WHERE DO I FIND THESE. PLEASE.

ya he was kidding and I don't think that it's offensive if it's a joke, I think Mexican jokes are funny and I'm part Mexican
hah, im full mexican and find offensive mexican jokes funny! actually i basically find anything that offends anyone funny (there are of course boundaries but my boundaries are pushed to the limit)

me and my baby bro (half brother, which explains the totally different hair color) dylan, but me and my other brother nicknamed him "Mista Bitchez" for no reason, except that it makes me crack up every time we call him that

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I'm a woman and laugh really hard at sexist jokes. Most of the time it's because I'm in the kitchen when someones making them... Or talking about baking.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
as Foreigners We Were Invited To One Of Their Scout Meets, So They Could Find Out About Our Countries And What Not. So Cuted.

Or Even Better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_8ogel211o
omg

KAWAAIIII~ T^T

<333333

edit: ok, my friend took this picture and it's hilarious. I can't help but share XD

The tiny print at bottom says: Seriously, I'm gonna need you to move over a little.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Victra, that shirt is so amazing. The little guy knows it's cool too, look at that expression XD

Top Bottom