• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
This will be my last male picture. This was taken day 3 of hormones. I wanted a day 1 but OMG RAZOR BURN/INGROWN HAIRS BLAAAAAAAAH D:

Too soon for any real changes, but the fact that I am finally going through with this is enough for like.. almost euphoric happiness, and contentedness, even in adversary. I have been experiencing new kinds of dysporia, though. I have a difficult time just signing in to some of my favorite forums, and IM accounts, or even using my professional email, because "Ruby" has been established as a masculine persona, and I'm doing everything I can to cast it away~

I don't know how visible it is, but I have lost a lot of muscle mass, and I've lost a lot more bodyfat since my last full-body picture.

Nomnom.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It feels nice to be on the news today. I was in the commission meeting on the front seat on a Local 6 news broadcast refering to orange county employees earning sick time. I was only there to see what's up and then wandered around on my iPad. I was volunteering, of course. My mom brought me there. It was worth it since I got two large pizzas without paying.

I'm somewhere around this video, using my iPad during the meeting:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ju...lot/-/1637132/16633280/-/tkuiyxz/-/index.html

I'm on the far right. And mom's right next to me.

Also, I went from 200lbs to 181lbs. Yay.
To add in on me being on tv, I expect a lot of people to be the same as me when they see themselves on tv.

"Hay guys, I'm on tv! :DDDDD
Look, there I am! Did you see me!?
Look, there I am again!"

Parasol

Smash Cadet

A picture of me with both long and short hair. Which looks better? Having a tough time deciding.

Jane

Smash Hero
imo short would look better with scruff/facial hair. medium length (that **** aint long, son) if youre gonna be clean cut or cant grow facial hair.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's like almost no difference in length to me. o.o

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
For most guys though that is a pretty big difference, so I can see where the "long" and "short" comes from. Oh, and your shorter hair looks pretty sharp, but you can't go wrong either way.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

One of the last days I'll be able to wear this shirt. It's getting cold :D

Also, really sad that I got this hat and didn't think about SIZE. Too big >.>

Jane

Smash Hero
luigi, i doubt its because of your facial hair. i only get it around my mouth too and i think it just has to do with touching that area with your hands a lot. at least, i'm pretty sure thats why it happens to me.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Dude, do you have the site? With winter coming around the corner, I would love to have a Captain America hoodie.
Lol not sure if they are still selling capt. anymore. I bought my hoodies at hottopic.com. I didn't see any capt hoodie online but they have power ranger hoodies along with the batman and superman.

:phone:

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
luigi, i doubt its because of your facial hair. i only get it around my mouth too and i think it just has to do with touching that area with your hands a lot. at least, i'm pretty sure thats why it happens to me.
It could be hair too, depending on the generally oiliness (do beards get oily?), I used to get pimples on my forehead under my fringe and around the sides of my face where my hair would be in contact with my face.

Also, new shoes <3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Visiting my boyfriend at his college tomorrow....so I decided to bake a little treat for him and his roommate!

Red Velvet cupcakes~

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Cool it casanova nobody wants to hear that ****.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That was sort of a cue for you to drop it. =/

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

I think a part of me will always be in love with her.

Top Bottom