• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The G-man does indeed laugh, Mr Beat-man.

And hey TM, long time no pose!

jaej

Smash Journeyman
I'm not exactly sure what the point of this thread is. Is it just random discussion with a few pictures thrown in?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I don't know how your hair can stand so many changes. God really made your hair win. Everytime I see a picture, there's you with a different hair style and color, somehow.

By the way you actually look like an elf, good angle.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Azua's hair is made of a similar substance as EE's pubes. Without the cataclysmic power, as far as I know.

And yes, I'm the resident expert on the rare 'zua creature.

Echo

Smash Champion
very nice pics ladies ^^... I guess i'm ruining it by bringing up more pics of guys... >.>
I'm the one that shows up in all 3 pictures... lol

This was from a tournament a week ago, I won 1st place in both Singles and Doubles so they followed us around with a camera =/

edit - and yes, they did hand out plastic medals that they probably bought at wal-mart for 50 cents...

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think they need a separate female "Las Pictoras" so i have an easier time doing my business, instead of flipping through pages seeing Mic's avatar.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Didn't know Chill checked out dudes. He brought up a good point though.

^^For those who wondered what Zero Beat(The actual character from JSRF) looked like.^^

Matt

Banned via Administration
You guys want to know the secret to my permanently massive bulge?

I'm always thinking of Scav's mom! OMGPWNSAUCE

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
She linked us to it in such a way that it doesn't give away her myspace page.

Which sucks =[. j/k

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I still managed to find your myspace page anyway xD. Doesn't matter though, since it's on private =[.

/stalker.

I pondered over adding you, but then I thought naw, that'd be creepy of me. >_>

http://myspace-431.vo.llnwd.net/01030/13/41/1030281431_l.jpg

Me and my sister. She wanted a picture of us and that was the result. Hurray! TRU Energy beanie ftw. I just remembered that that photo is the last photographic proof that I owned that jacket. I lent it to a girl at a party, she left it somewhere and it got stolen. Drunk mole. McFox would understand the disappointment I feel at such a loss; it was a real good jacket =[.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Mr.C has a massive peeenis. And is uber sexy with it. He needs more sex. Because he doesn't get as much as he deserves. If you are or know any sexy female, quit wasting his time and have sex with him. Because he is HAWT.

thank you

Top Bottom