• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Wooo Avenged

Tiger what's that black thing on your face?

rsr2, envious of beard and hat XD

Jane

Smash Hero
so around early 2009, i decided i wanted to grow my hair out. how long i wasnt sure, i just figured id decide when i got there.

unfortunately i had a major setback when i lost a bet to my friend here in the orange. (im in the red)

we made a bet that if he grew out his hair past ear length, i would get a bowl cut for one day. i did it because ive known him for about 8 years or so, and he ALWAYS had short short hair, and i wanted to see this "fro" he said he could have if he grew it.

that picture was in june of 2009, you cant really tell because of the hat but his fro was in the baby stages.

and heres a picture of me with a pig for the lulz

anyways in july, his fro finally reached the proper length, and he and a few other friends inconspicuously invited me over "to go bowling", without telling me that what they meant that i was getting my haircut, although we did go bowling after with my fresh bowl cut lol.

unfortunately for yall i dont have pictures of that saved haha. my friends do, but i dont have them on me. but anyways the day after i went to get that **** removed, and my ambitions of long hair were destroyed as i had to start from the very beginning.

that was me in late july of 2009

and this is me now, september of 2010, after 14 long months

and im not stopping yet! :3

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
^That's a pretty sweet wax figure.
Yeah, that was taken in London's Madame Tussauds. Every wax figure is so anatomically accurate it's crazy.

I wanted to take a picture with the Stephen Hawking one, but I couldn't think of anything funny to do without it being really offensive. lol

Top Bottom