• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Misto-Roboto said:
I can say without a doubt, I wasn't expecting that for sure. We still need to meet up for some Smash, but work has been rough.
School has been killing me too. those 8 hour + days, Yeah but we'll definitly need to play sometime soon.

MajinLink 287 said:
I was expecting someone who posted a picture of themselves with the name of "<3" to be a girl...

Did not see that one coming.
Yeah... I get that alot. I'm an old fasion guy I bring flowers to dates and crap like that. My goal in life is to be with someone that makes me happy, not just to be with someone. The <3 resents that and more...

P.S. I take horrible pictures...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It wasn't that bad a photo. Throw in either a girl or some gaming reference and it would be pefect.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
She stole my thunder...
but on a cool note our lighting matches.
and oh an unrelated note, this edited pic inspired me to get a red Luigi hat, or a mario hat with an L, can't decide... Oh well, thanks.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
OMG MCFOX IS A NINJA!

On Friday night I went to my school formal. These...are the pictures. DUN DUN.

Me with my friend Jess. I reckon I look the best in this picture, but I still look pretty horrible. xD

Michael and John Henry. Easily the best dressed there. I mean, look at them! White suits! Bangin'!

This is my friend Astrid and I. I had to get a pic with her because she was so insanely hawt that night.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lol Cane FTW
those guys arnt that great. I think you win for standing next to that girl in the last one.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
The guy in the green and white shirt? He was out of the cameras focus so he got all messed up in the picture.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Awww, Forblaze, they are cool pics. I'm gonna miss you even more now T____T *hugggGGGGG* Green Day was freaking awesome - I'm so happy I traded that in for Smash!

Oh! You're lookin stylish!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I'm gonna miss you too, man

Wow, I dunno how to feel about Azua not being here anymore. On one hand, we don't get any more hawtness. But on the other hand, the rest of us (namely me =P) are getting more attention for the pics we post.

Keaten

Carpe Mentis
BRoomer
Going, and going, and going...

This topic is about 3 1/2 years old...that's crazy - and just goes to show how awesome I am ;) (I kid, of course)

Interesting to see how it's still going, though. Pictures last forever!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Is this a "Hey guys" *leaves for 4 years* thing, or are you back?

Keaten

Carpe Mentis
BRoomer
Mic_128 said:
Is this a "Hey guys" *leaves for 4 years* thing, or are you back?
Uh...I cannot say. But I didn't say "hey guys, I'm back" I just posted in this topic, so take it for what you will. I like the changes here, though. Lots of good stuff going on - minus the overbearing advertisements ;)

Who are you, btw?

Keaten

Carpe Mentis
BRoomer
Ah, awesome. I'm a dirty liar, though, as I'm no longer in Sydney. I love your country though, it's beautiful. What part are you from?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Good O'l WA. You know, the biggest state that gets ignored the most by the rest of the country.

Except NT.

And Tasmania.

Keaten

Carpe Mentis
BRoomer
Mic_128 said:
Good O'l WA. You know, the biggest state that gets ignored the most by the rest of the country.

Except NT.

And Tasmania.

I studied in NSW at UTS. Based on your description though, I'm guessing I was in the part of Australia where a lot was going on :)

Keaten

Carpe Mentis
BRoomer
Crimson King said:
Jesus, are you guys getting e-mails or something to post or die?
We can't help it if we're popular. I came back and naturally the dialogue started up again. There's a reason this topic is the "oldest on the forums" and that's cuz it's for just shooting the **** ;) (and so I can put as many winky faces as I possibly can)

And yes, I received a threatening e-mail or two outlining what exactly I had to say to avoid death...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Keaten said:
I studied in NSW at UTS. Based on your description though, I'm guessing I was in the part of Australia where a lot was going on :)

Stuff... happens... in... Sydney...?

?@?@?@@?@!!!!!?

Try 800kms south to Melbourne ;) Anyways, I'm doing the opposite of you Keaten, lol, studying in Yankyville

Legolas, your hair reminds me of that Denzel kid from Advent Children.... XD

Top Bottom