• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Actually, that was from my Parents, not my friends, so it was a real suprise.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
LoL so do your parents actually know that you're rather famous in internet circles by the name Mic_128 or did you find it, pick it out and tell your parents to buy it for you?

Either way, that's a godly present.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The question is: are you a bad enough dude to photoshop butterfly wings into the picture, and have it be brilliant and not suck?

WFL

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD!!!! I just finished playing FFr for like 10 mins I looked at that picture and it seemed like you hair was growing!!!! I was like AHHH!!!!!1 But then I realized. So it's all good. :)
After I saw this post I went to play FFR for like 10 minutes and seeing if it was only you and I also thought it was growing.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The question is: are you a bad enough dude to photoshop butterfly wings into the picture, and have it be brilliant and not suck?
So he has to photoshop out your face?
Oh snaps mic!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
@Mrs. B: he looks like someone from a movie i cant quite name yet :D

@Sand Tiger: . . . . . .you and white people XD. And kick *** sig

@Xsyven: have fun. . .im leaving for a long time sunday. . . .and will make a topic doomed to closure on the topic (no, its actually serious)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pic from my birthday a few days ago with the best (tied with the Wii from My GF) 21st present a guy could get.

Lmfao, everyone has already quoted this pic a gazillion times, but wtf, win! xD That's freaking awesome Mic :] You shoulda worn Grimer while posing with it though!

Took photos and practiced using eyeliner cause I could yesterday :]

Investigating my kitchen sink D:

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I am a bad enough dude. Well, admittedly, I didn't photoshop it, I was just there at the time and took a picture with a higher shutter speed.

Top Bottom