• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Guess I'll post a couple pics...

On New Year's Eve... in the morning, after taking a flight to NYC... and no shower. But I look decent, I think.

And me with one of my best friends:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
@CogSmooch,

Do you feel weaker now your beard is gone? It looks so powerful that it MUST have some sort of secret power.

Anyway, it's a shame it's gone. If you'd let it grow until you're 90 years old, you would look like Dumbledore.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
@CogSmooch,

Do you feel weaker now your beard is gone? It looks so powerful that it MUST have some sort of secret power.

Anyway, it's a shame it's gone. If you'd let it grow until you're 90 years old, you would look like Dumbledore.
My beard's power is legendary in New England.

Its power fluctuates, but to underestimate it would be folly.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer

Oh hay it's me you should buy a hat from my friend :3! She's got more lol, I didn't wanna post all of them though, maybe later. http://www.cute-plush.com

Do ex-couples work?

Ooooohhh, you're friends with queenofdorks? That's so cool. >_> And they are totally cute hats :] Always tempted. : D

Just came back from a night's stay at a health farm in the philippines :] Yey pictures!

Me in action with my cameraaa : D <3

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Me versus a Key Lime Pie:

After I got off of work (in between "Abe Lincoln" beards):

Out with some Friends (on the right):

As a bonus, here is me, but "painted" in Flash (sorry it isn't bigger or happier looking):

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I like to have fun in photoshop ;)

I normally have really dark eyes so I decided to try blue for this one. Note I am not an Emo no matter what my hair says.

Oh and Shin you look a bit like a friend of mine, so does TM for that matter, I have some cute friends :p

_milktea

Smash Lord
ThunderMistress- Yar, she just popped up in my Japanese class one day and we've been buddies since XD. Randommms! :O. And holy poop I'm jealous of your camera!

MIC, is that you XD!? It is! Wasn't entirely sure if you were from Smashboards ^^;.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
ThunderMistress- Yar, she just popped up in my Japanese class one day and we've been buddies since XD. Randommms! :O.

MIC, is that you XD!? It is! Wasn't entirely sure if you were from Smashboards ^^;.
Yep I think that's how I came to first see your dev account actually from a forum topic here ;)

Top Bottom