• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You know, you find some cool stuff in trash cans. I found my phone there once.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hehehe i left my phoen on a food tray and had to go back and dig it out. It was gross.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

Another one from the Dragons game I went to last week
We had pretty good seats but the Dragons got *****

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Dayton Dragons is the minor league baseball team that I occasionally go see. My dad used to work at the stadium they play at and got me a specially made practice jersey. I wear it to (almost) every Dragons game. I just forgot it last week :C

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Dayton Dragons is the minor league baseball team that I occasionally go see. My dad used to work at the stadium they play at and got me a specially made practice jersey. I wear it to (almost) every Dragons game. I just forgot it last week :C
Oh, I thought it was some unknown pro team that no-one even care to even talk about =/
that's cool though:)

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I was! I guess I'm accidentally spamming this thread because I have no new pictures. Or purposefully spamming. You know, it's not a spam if it's a post by Livvers!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, haven't posted in a while.

Out clubbingzzz. Going to Winter Sound System tonight so will probably have pics from that soon. WHOO.

Hence

Smash Ace
Any picture with high contrast and an overly vertical angle displaying one side of their face that's eclipsed by hair is considered emo.

:intentionalrunon:

@Dekuu: Color in your coloring books, that's what they're for. :(

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I colored when i was a senior in high school to pass time in class. nothing better than filling in Ariel with colored pencils in math.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

Well now what are we all dressed up for?

What's with the silly hat and what're we looking at :I

omg

I GRADUATED TODAY 8D

omnomnom

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Uh, she doesn't look 14 at all to me. More like a college student if anything. Fairly pretty too. ;)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
ommmmmmmmmmg Fanny you look exactly like this ex friend of mine, you two could TOTALLY be sisters.
also your mom is hot.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
prom pic. pretty much represents what we're like everyday. i'm on the far right btw.

pay no attention to the large bunny on the right.

Top Bottom