• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Liking the nails TM,

but dang, that hotel room looks expensive.
It was much cheaper than staying in most big name hotels. :] So it just looks the part. Hahaha.

TM is expensive. :p
Yeah giiirrrrrl. : D Hahahha

TM how di dyou have a dress that goes that well with the design of the room...
Extremely lucky. Or the hotel designers obviously have as good taste as I do. ;P

Be more fierce. OH WAIT

<3 I laughed.

One of these days I'll get around to doing this. When I have a worthy picture. :p

BTW, Alessandra, expect massive amounts of hitting on on Friday.
Yes. It's Friday. Let thehitting begin!

Lol, anyways, I'll get to posting a picture up when I have a good on. I have a tendency to make really messed-up faces in photos. Like ridiculously exxagerated smiles. >__> I'll prolly get one on the 26th, when I'm volunteering removing lily pads for my HS's CENS program. I have really Beatles-ish hair lol.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm a little concerned by the position of your right arm.
You can clearly tell that the positioning of his right arm is not where you think it to be. It is pressed to his side, therefore unless he has extremely short arms he is, in fact, not placing it to where you think. Either on his left leg close to the knee or across his body more.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You can clearly tell that the positioning of his right arm is not where you think it to be. It is pressed to his side, therefore unless he has extremely short arms he is, in fact, not placing it to where you think. Either on his left leg close to the knee or across his body more.
One word: Schlong.

Suspect

Smash Hero
lol its cool, and i dont even have my myspace anymore. Just a new one i made to keep in touch with a few people.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
You have clearly give this more thought than I have.

Top Bottom