• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Second picture was cheese gratings over the corn-cob + lime (or Ellotes Callejeros). I liked it the best. And the camera used was mine since Ashley's much better DSLR is in shop for repairs atm - mine's a D-40, old model, the closest thing to it now is a D-3000.

All food glory is found here as well: www.flickr.com/caotique

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
For the longest time, I was looking at the eyes wondering what on earth they could be. I thought maybe it was a pumpkin underneath, and you packed snow on it or something.

then i read that they were slices of cheese, and then I lol'd.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You should get a matching top.

Then get a mask and stop Mini from killing people. Be a heroine, I mean hell you already have a superhero name.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Those are really shiny leggings. O__O

Or it's just the lighting.

-Terywj
They are serioously shiny. It's awesome. : D

You should get a matching top.

Then get a mask and stop Mini from killing people. Be a heroine, I mean hell you already have a superhero name.
I'm taking him to the zoo on Sunday and feeding him to the lions. That should solve our problems.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
They're not the PVC Latex ones, but they're the second pair i wanted which were a lot less. :] And they're nylon/elastane so they're more comfortable. Haha :]

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I know of a site that has relatively cheap but well made/custom fitted pvc leggings in lots of colors! [i want some]
i believe i sent it to you before when you asked about my thigh high boots that weren't actually boots :3
i think you can order them in metallics too

pink hair [although the bottom/some roots are purple]

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
So we had some awesome weather and my best friend decided to take pictures.

I decided to pretend to be a frog. This is by far my favorite one.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
last week i finally got to touch use something update and new(to me)

A Cannon Rebel X1I 500D...and its Mad Amazing....

macro

friend

me ...

mad amazing...

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
^ looks like such a peaceful place.

Squatting is legit.
haha, the funny thing about this place is that my friend told me to pose in that exact spot. I do agree that it looks peaceful and nice, but if you walk down a couple of feet down the hill you will see a bridge, with homeless people. One of them actually came up to us and told my friend not to be taking pictures because he was paranoid about the cops.

Also there was a nasty little stream of water. >_<
As seen here:

Top Bottom