• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Smash V

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sapphire you said you weren't going!

And sonics wrecking people? what the fuuuuuuu
Things changed, my grandfather pulled some strings and I actually got to go. I posted it in the LasT thread. :p

Also yeah, it was so weird seeing a Sonic wrecking machine... even MK was no match in one I saw.

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys missed the epic match of Pinball

GO!

SKEE SKEE BOING SKEE SKEE BOING SKEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOING

5..4...3...2..GAME

actually, we didn't get close to timeouts. We're both pretty aggro

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Pools results

[COLLAPSE="Melee Pools"]

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Brawl Pools"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Also I won $115 from singles, so yea, the pot split was changed. Mainly due to the fact that only 28 people entered, which isn't enough to warrant a top 5 split.

Shoutouts later. Just got home from work so I only felt like posting the pools. I think I really played my best so far this tourney. Still have a ways to go though.

Hey PJ, can I be a part of the TLK now?

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
And the MS Sonic main returns to LA and shocks the entire world by grabbing 4th using Sonic and only Sonic haha! Anyways ggs to everyone who came and I hope everyone had a blast. Uh...I didn't get $40.50 I only got like $20.00 basically a refund lol.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Alright, it sounds like Ran did the 58-28-9-5 split, with rounding to the nearest $5, so these were probably the payouts.

1: Lee Martin :metaknight: ($235)
2: JNig :wario: ($115)
3: Jerm :toonlink: ($35)
4: Brawlman1000 :sonic: ($20)

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Pools results

[COLLAPSE="Melee Pools"]

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Brawl Pools"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Also I won $115 from singles, so yea, the pot split was changed. Mainly due to the fact that only 28 people entered, which isn't enough to warrant a top 5 split.

Shoutouts later. Just got home from work so I only felt like posting the pools. I think I really played my best so far this tourney. Still have a ways to go though.

Hey PJ, can I be a part of the TLK now?
You have not be able to lose to tl.

and still gotta beat lobos

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Savon I was looking for u at LasT, u been on my hit list ever since u beat me at NOM#9. Next time we meet I will defeat u.

Sudai

Stuff here
GGs to everyone I played, though not many. Felt the pools were skewed, but w/e, still had fun. Also, this:

In other news, I'm pretty sure I lost my debit card at LOST, Taylor's, or one of the many cars I rode in that day, so if anyone happens to find a greenish/blue background mastercard with the "call this number to activate the card" sticker still on the front, that's mine.

trihex

Smash Rookie
Ugh, have to convert the entire 9.5 hour file to MP4 before I can edit it for specific matches. XSplit records in FLV (Flash Video).

It's been at it for about 5 hours now, with an "estimated" time remaining of 11 hours. _-_!

To review, I got:

- Pawls to the Walls's matches that I can shuffle through
- Loser Final, Winner Final, Grand Final
- ISBS vs. Wobbles where Wobbles freeze-locks ISBS and gives a thumbs-up to ISBS IRL.
- Upload unedited master MP4 (3.9 GB) somewhere once conversion completes because I love everyone.

Hope to have at least the 2nd bullet done by tomorrow!

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
I think somewhere in there should be my set vs. Wobbles. It shouldn't be too hard to find 2 matches of ICs vs. Falco with some stage striking preceding it. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you upload my set separate from the rest?

trihex

Smash Rookie
OMGGGGG, I've had it converting all day.

It's at 90% complete with 4.5 hours remaining.

I'm waiting! :(

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Soooo VIDS!?!?!?!?!?! <3 <3 <3 Also thanks a TON to trihex for recording a putting everything up like a sport!

trihex

Smash Rookie
Soooo VIDS!?!?!?!?!?! <3 <3 <3 Also thanks a TON to trihex for recording a putting everything up like a sport!
You're awesome man. We should all pay this guy for his efforts at the next tournament.
Haha. I do it because I love you all. <3 It's no biggie. Run more tournaments like this where it's less formal, and more friendlies and I'll always be there!

Okay, so I converted the FLV, had all settings on max because I'm obsessive like that, and it pooped out a 30.6 GB MP4 file, no joke. >_>;

So I'm uploading the FLV video that's "only" 3.9 GB. This video can be watched by either Adobe's Flash Meida Player or through VLC Player, so no biggie, just wanted to do more of the work for you guys interesed.

Upload to YourFileLink has started. Should be done before midnight.

And now I'm editing the Finals matches out. I'll keep everyone posted.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I don't think I mentioned this in my other shoutouts post.

But thanks to everyone I played. By the end of the night I was in some kind of crazy zone. I have never played so good.

So I'm gonna shoutout everyone I remember playing.

Patrick
Ken
Pawls
Mr F
Oscar
Wobbles
Sudai
Kyle - This was one of my favorite matches of the day. Stage techin 5 tippered forward smashes with Luigi in one match is a 1st for me. :D
Avery
Obsoleet - ANOTHER LUIGI MAIN?! What the hell?!
Coby - One of the coolest guys ever.
DJ - I think I've got the name right. He's a Samus player from Baton Rouge, I think.
Arcadia(I think. Said your name was Avery, too. I could be mistaken)
Michael(Trihex) - **** you. :D
The Marksville kids

That's all I can remember for now. But thanks to everyone. I reached a new peak, and it's all thanks to y'all. Next Louisiana tourney is going to a Luigi. :D

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
<-----Patrick/Sandra Bullock

I have honestly never been in a room with such nice people. Texas, you are awesome. Come back. Or rather LA should come to you guys. Good games everyone!

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
I have seen a preview of the videos and you guys are going to be amazed!
The quality is AMAZING! By far, the best recording setup I have ever seen in smash. No joke.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Can't find my pink game-cube memory card. If anyone picked it up, PLEASE let me know! It's kind of special to me.

Top Bottom