• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
This is the Vro Zone, not the pokemon zone. Keep your little kid games at home.
Pokémon is better than your favorite game. The Vro Zone has plenty of room for the Poogeymanz.

Aside from that, the Vro Zone needs more caffinated products, so I will be providing those quite graciously come Monday.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
/officially unsubscribed.

:laugh:

I used play shoddy a lot, thing you begin to realize pokemans ain't **** but luck half the time then it becomes a time bomb for somethign queer to happen. I'm quite however I will destroy anyone here on that ****. pokemon is pretty gay, but shoddy is okay since its nothing but numbers lol. **** buying another pokeman game, nintendo keeps making the same thing, they can eat a aids infested **** for that man. charging full price for the same **** thing like they EA sports. Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk u nintendo and that wii too. i might just bombs these n1ggas offices to get the point across, ruining my childhood memories and ****, why the **** I gotta wiggle my hand to move mario, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccc. If it wasn't for melee I would have columbined their hq years ago. they bought some time with this gem though. /wrist:urg:

adn its all about the lucario bichtes:psycho:

Mars-

Smash Champion
thank you very much.

Mars, only original 150 no legendary ****. Thats the way to go...
Lol it would be like snorlax fights. Snorlax was the first pokemon I made in the competitive style and it *****.

I'll have to figure out the rest of my team.

Scythe

Smash Master
you need to make one of these a tourney. Because there's not going to be any melee tourneys in the chicago area for a while.

Top Bottom