• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i was just really tired and didnt want to play your run away lasering falco at 2:30am. its not like i wasn't approaching you, you just kept running away any time i got near until i blatantly left myself open so you could attack. you did the same thing with sheik and needles before that (until i laser camped you with fox), it just got really really really boring to play.

john!

Smash Hero
i was just really tired and didnt want to play your run away lasering falco at 2:30am. its not like i wasn't approaching you, you just kept running away any time i got near until i blatantly left myself open so you could attack. you did the same thing with sheik and needles before that (until i laser camped you with fox), it just got really really really boring to play.
I don't blame you lol, I felt the same playing Ray's Falco... I just was disappointed by some people's perceptions. Not really a big deal, just had to get it off my chest cuz I thought it needed to be said.

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
falco is garbage. he's basically midtier.

me and henrik should be there around 4:30 with a setup.

john!

Smash Hero
Wish I coulda made it but I had way too much to do today. I'll try to attend a VZ City if I can.

Definitely had a blast coming to these and I really enjoyed playing all of you, win or lose. Thanks again Vro for stepping it up for Chicago Melee.

GG'S :093:

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
sorry we had to bail a lil earlier, but gg's. sheik is incredible. actually, i think i make sheik incredible. kinda like how kels makes fox not fun to play. except he wins stuff. and makes girls sing and grown men cry.

big d, good luck in india. no smash will suck, but it's a game that pierces the soul and is located in your heart.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
if you missed the last vro zone you definitely missed out. i wish i got to play everybody. i'm going to start my tournaments at CoD back up, i'll link the thread when i make it. it will be sat 9/12

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well you're just doing a smashfest. i'm going to be running a tournament. i think tournaments have priority.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Sveet.
Also, Bzoo said he'd start hosting Bi-Weeklies out of his basement. It's a pretty nice setup down there.
How often are your tournaments going to be Sveet?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hmm I can't tell who the ****** here is.

Sveet posted that his tourny would be on the 12th.
Kochiha said he was planning on having it on that date.
Kochiha's last edit on his thread was after sveet said the 12th, if Kochiha put the 12th just so sveet would have to change his date he is in fact the ***.
However Sveet posted his thread about an hour later. If sveet knowingly made his tourny on the 12th and Kochiha had previously had his thread saying the 12th then sveet is the *** here.

I really can't tell who tried to top the other person because this wouldn't be the first time Sveet has planned his tourny on the same day as somebody else, but I could see Kochiha quickly adding the date so he could attempt to get it first.

I don't even know why I care because I am going either way...

Vro

Smash Lord
I won't be living at my suburban home for the rest of the year. There will be no more Vro Zones here. Good games to everyone. Enjoy your 09-10 year.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dude wise lugia can't save you now is a stupid *** name

major lazer sounds pretty good

and koch, your thing looks like its only reeling in the brawl people....

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
yeah i saw that earlier, we gotta do side tournaments, item singles & doubles, even if its just for like a dollar. and maybe record them

john!

Smash Hero
sveet wants smash
sveet loves smash

those suck IMO
"Sveet recommends smash"
"Sveet is ambivalent about smash"
"Sveet would be chuffed if you would play smash with him"
"It much behooves Sveet to partake in smash and/or smash-related activities" or IPSO for short.

And yeah items are a true test of skill you guys. We need item side tourneys.

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
dude wise lugia can't save you now is a stupid *** name

major lazer sounds pretty good

and koch, your thing looks like its only reeling in the brawl people....
I sort of get it because Wiselugia like doesn't exist anymore but... I agree.

Oh boy Brawl people. I'll dispatch of them, you'll see.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
this is why smashfests are on weekdays

so weekends are wide open for tourneys

and nobody can john about going to a closer fest on a tourney date

Meneks

Smash Lord
Rat that video is pretty ****in sick..

I'm with microwave on the notion that those names suck, no offense but creativity would be a cool thing when coming up with cool names.

Tournaments do have more priority and smashfest.. Saturdays aren't that great for smashfes anyway since saturday is a more outdoorsey type day for some people I guess(SUNDAYS on the other hand are perfect for smashfest)..

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, man. Loud Noises seemed pretty creative a year ago. What would you rather I called it? Super Special Awesome Mega Ultra Super Sexy Suburban Smashfests (SSAMUSSSS)?

Top Bottom