• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stand Tournament III - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.05.08

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
haha,****brick is flawless at the Cg, didnt stop me and chops from destroying them last time we played.There's too much shti going on in teams for the infinite to do any significant damage.

Dunno, chops didnt want to team so i guezz me and gmoney are going to have to bring in the guap.
well i guess i'll just go marth and just counter everything tornado, claps, punches or me and gdx can go double diddy cause i learned how to play him just like gdx...it wasn't easy but i think my fighting style is very similar to his now;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well i guess i'll just go marth and just counter everything tornado, claps, punches or me and gdx can go double diddy cause i learned how to play him just like gdx...it wasn't easy but i think my fighting style is very similar to his now;)
i think i inadvertedly created a monster :urg:

oh well, he'll never use diddy on me, so i dont care :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you dont go, i'll kill myself (twice)
Next Time on DragonNut Z...

FIU gathers the 7 smashballs and wishes afro back to life, but then he kills himself again yelling the words "smashballs are on? *** that!". Now with the smashballs inert, what will the Z-brawlers do? And why did afro kill himself the 1st time? find out next time on DragonNut Z

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaant wait until saturday

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'll be in miami... on south beach... how far is this from south beach... i might come!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll be in miami... on south beach... how far is this from south beach... i might come!
www.mapquest.com

use it

and after playing him, HRNUT's diddy is scarily similar to mine. he plays like me but he's a greedy ***** so he goes for barrel spikes all the time. its something serious :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this really shouldnt be on the 2nd page

im happy im going to another will tourney saturday, but im even happier i have tomorrow off

lets go make some noise in this tourney CFL!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure im still gonna be at this.

You are all gonna be in for a treat if you play me in singles.

I am giving away free losses. get em' while they're hot folks.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I will most likely be there unless something crazy comes up. It's like 20 mins from my place.

I purely jest with the whole free losses thing. Just hype, you know how it goes. lol

But on a serious note, I have played maybe 1 hour of total time since last tourny I went to.

Which is 1 hour more than normal! So I mean, I gotta be ready.. with all the practice necessary for brawlz.

GMoney don't steal my strats! :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
he may be joking about the losses, but im not. I have to **** at this tourney. i just HAVE to. for the sake of my rep, and my wallet. next time on DragonNut Z didn't do too badly last time at Breakdown IV, for our first time teaming/playing together (i thinnk it was 4th), so hopefully we can place higher than that ths time

bmoney, read my post in the caravan thread if you havnt already

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
sounds good. I haven't played that matchup yet so by all means.

I don't spam tornado and I still win.. how crazy is that? I must be awesome.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I think I'm teaming with Sighrax for this tournament, rofl.
Assuming I'm not too hung over from tonight.
Zelda/Falcon, get pooped on.

Top Bottom